Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

That’s trailing away from the original topic, but overall I understand that there needs to be an age limit set, to protect the younger population from manipulative adults who would otherwise profit from the youngest’s naivety. Tho it’s never perfect: I got friends who had first sex at 15 and found it a consensual and enjoyable experience, and I met people over the legal age who could be easily manipulated and tricked into sex. At some point you gotta draw the line, tho again I feel 18 is pretty high, all the more considering the median age of first sex in America is 17.

I can confirm that I was definitely ready for sex at 17. Maybe too ready…

Further damning evidence for Argento:

The melodramatic language these people use! Receiving a blowjob at 17 is not a “trauma”.

2 Likes

Only if she uses her teeth. :grin:

5 Likes

Argento text message: “I had sex with him it felt weird. I didn’t realise he was a minor”

Was for me , when my Mum walked in on us :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Example please…

google ‘student in trouble for hugging’

I’ve never been a hugger. I’m one of those guys who’s never sure who I’m supposed to hug with.

What about the Trees ?

Trees don’t talk back. I’m all about the trees.

Beware the slippery slope, from hugging trees to hugging wood.

TBF, only people who own property should be allowed to vote.

Heres one, garrison Keillor. He hugged a women to console her. He accidentally touched her bare back and she flinched or something and he apologized at the moment and emailed her another apology. She says it’s all good. Like many years later she pulls this out and he got fired.

But you can read yourself the retards debating among themselves whether hugging is sexual harassment if you google me too hugging lol. here in Italy I have to do 3 cheek kisses greeting people.

After googling it, it appears that’s not the real story at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/01/23/mpr-says-garrison-keillor-wasnt-fired-for-simply-touching-a-womans-bare-back/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.38b259deec16

Not that we’ve heard the last word from it, but how about Lasseter?

“I especially want to apologize to anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of an unwanted hug or any other gesture they felt crossed the line in any way, shape, or form.”

And yet, so far as I know nobody’s suing him.

Shit, I didn’t see the response by NPR.

It used to be that you didn’t shit where you ate; now you can’t even fart there.

2 Likes

I never defended or supported Asia Argento. I didn’t even know who the fuck she was before. I only said that it was unfair and misogynistic to immediately associate a guy’s suicide with his wife or gf’s behaviours, especially when the guy had been dealing with depression for decades.