Anti-Nagging Tactics

I’ve always respected strong domineering women. In my relationship with my wife, I am definitely the woman. I get nagged multiple times each day. Just last night my wife gave me a lecture saing that I use too much toilet paper. :laughing: I see it as karma. When I was younger (my teen years), I was a bit of a bully. This is God’s way of getting revenge. I’m destined to be nagged until old age (although with my drinking and smoking habit, I’ll probably make it not far past middle age :laughing: ).[/quote]

Maybe she means your full of sh*t?

I’ve always respected strong domineering women. In my relationship with my wife, I am definitely the woman. I get nagged multiple times each day. Just last night my wife gave me a lecture saing that I use too much toilet paper. :laughing: I see it as karma. When I was younger (my teen years), I was a bit of a bully. This is God’s way of getting revenge. I’m destined to be nagged until old age (although with my drinking and smoking habit, I’ll probably make it not far past middle age :laughing: ).[/quote]

Maybe she means your full of sh*t?[/quote]

No, she is just frugal. For me, I’ll use as much as it takes. :laughing:

Oh, come on, Chewy, you’re hands are as washable as your bottom!

Really, I never thought there was such a thing as using too much toilet paper–I mean, better than not enough, right? But my son goes through a roll in about three trips to the bathroom!! And the irony is, if I’ve ever run out and ask him to bring some–he’ll get a new roll and carefully rip off one sheet and bring only that sheet to me!! :fume: There is absolutly nothing a woman can do with one sheet of toilet paper. Well, blot lipsitck, maybe, but if that’s what I wanted it for, I could get it myself!

“Can you spare a square?”

Anti-Nagging Tactics 101. The William S Burroughs approach.

Best played in a neighbouring and forgiving third world country.

HG

All women have an evil twin known as “Bitch” – or by the politically correct term, “Goddess.” Bitch is preternaturally intelligent and pure evil. In some women Bitch rarely manages to take over, much less become the dominant personality. There’s no precise cause which triggers this personality switch so it’s a completely unpredictable event. Even women don’t know when and how it happens and often their good side is so subsumed by the switch that only Bitch and you really know it’s happened and Bitch isn’t talking.

Bitch is the one who nags you because she revels in destroying her good twin’s happy life. Because Bitch is smarter than any man, she derives particular pleasure from driving men crazy trying to figure out “what happened” and why when the only answer is “Bitch happened” and she wants revenge because she wants her good twin all to herself and you’re in the way. It’s as simple as that.

The spiritual forces and social norms which normally keep Bitch at bay have nearly evaporated in most western societies so she’s the dominant persona there now – which is precisely why many of us western men are living here in Asia today whether we’re willing to admit it or not.

So, there you have it. Why “women” nag is as simple as Bitch happened and you’re just in her way. If Bitch takes over your family life there’s not much you can do about it because she represent forces which are beyond the control of a mere mortal such as yourself. About all you can do is pack your bags and move on and hope for the best.

Most men deserve to get nagged at least once a fortnight. Lazy, thoughtless, shiftless, saps!
If only to keep them on their toes, and to provide their SO with a significant source of hilarity.
Those that don’t deserve to get nagged, if they haven’t launched an array of pre-emptive strikes, are hiding behind their age. Geezers & gadflies!
:grandpa:

spook, Classic Post-worthy.

thank you, maunaloa.

After we got married, the Mrs. was initially reluctant to tell me to do things (like chores). It seemed to violate some law of God or nature for the wife to give orders to the husband. I assured her that as my wife, she had every right to do so, and that it is much better to tell me what she wants, than to blame me for not doing something I should have thought of myself. (The old “telepathy” problem.) She quickly adjusted, and now revels in her power.

I’m pleased to report any nagging I cop is all for the best. “Honey, a manager really shouldn’t go to work in a sarong”, that sort of thing. Never any tension on that front.

HG