Anti-war Activist Arrested

Can it be true? Sandman, are you planning to become an American? That’s great news. Then you can join us patriots defending freedom by posting on the Internet. Good on ya’ man. I always knew we could count on ya’. Thanks for joining the bazillions of citizens world-wide - like these great Canadians - who believe posting on the Internet to strangers is the way to make a better planet!!!

And here’s a video so important, I think I’m going to post about it on my Facebook.
youtube.com/watch?v=8agAzj3m3_A

[quote=“sandman”]Ask yourself:…Think about that for a second.[/quote][quote=“ScottSommers”]You don’t seem to got my point, dude.

THE Taliban ARE OUR FRIENDS!![/quote]
Whose friends?

And that Lenny Dicappucino fellow – you think it was mere coincidence that he was on the Titanic when it left port, but wasn’t there when it moored at Cleethorpes? Do you?

Now you’re starting to understand. The next important step is to understand that the best way to keep the world safe is to post videos on the World Wide Web. After that, the most effective political action involves going to web forums where you don’t know anyone and have no interest in the main function of the forum and post about things that make others laugh at you. This is a proven effective political action.

Here’s another video I highly recommend.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bo2LycLwrw

By the way Sandman, what do you think of American rock & roll? My opinion is that almost all the good music comes from Britain and Australia. But I do like Iggy and the Stooges.

And you should also listen to Willie Nelson. He knows the truth about 911. Him and Charlie Sheen, Ed Asner, and Jessie Ventura - by the way, he was lying when he said he was a SEAL. I think there’s a rap star in there somewhere and dozens of Nobel winners.

Here’s a cover of The Stooges by an American band - very good, but they are from Seattle.
youtube.com/watch?v=cgdkoqCuPU4

Didn’t sandman say he already likes some of Willie’s music? Not sure if semantics matter…[quote]And you should also listen to Willie Nelson. He [strike]knows the truth[/strike] asks questions about 911[/quote]

Its part of my assimilation process. I start practicing eating Twinkies next week, and growing my bottom.

7-11 is an inside job.

Thanks for bringing up the image of “Sandman’s bottom” + “is an inside job”

I now know what really happened on 911. And it’s truly amazing…

A group of Arab men boarded planes. They knew they were on there way to performing some form of mission in the name of Al-Qaeda. In reality they were just patsies for the NWO…fall guys. These planes took off, but were quickly diverted to undisclosed locations. Simultaneously, 4 remote controlled planes were lifted into the same airspace, and were then remotely piloted into their targets. Shanksville was the target for flight 93, which was purposely destroyed after a “mock battle” between “passengers” and “hijackers” so as to provide “heroes” for the NWO narrative.

And for my fans, here’s another video. And this one is a must for any Ron Paul groupies. Chris, it’s the one I sent you before.

youtube.com/watch?v=zasMKX5t … re=related

Semantics yet again.[quote=“ScottSommers”]I now [strike]know[/strike] have a new theory of what really happened on 911.[/quote]Imagine that.[quote=“ScottSommers”]And for my fans,[/quote]… we all should simply forget about the [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/obamas-9-11-truth-mtg-requested-2/54022/95 bold claim[/url] that steel was secretly spirited away being ridiculous, that every piece of material that was recovered from the WTC collapse was sorted and cataloged, which included pieces of paper, body parts, and personal ID cards, and all took place at the Fresh Kills Landfill operation.

Does this new theory of yours reflect [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/obamas-9-11-truth-mtg-requested-2/54022/166 evidence not just being ignored, but destroyed[/url], explaining why firemen rioted at Ground Zero, protesting the desecration of the dead in a hasty “scoop and dump” clean-up of the structural steel debris?

Few people realise the full danger of potatoes and rice. Something like 90% of those on the flights that ploughed into the towers had eaten rice and or potatoes within weeks, in some instances mere days before their untimely deaths. Indeed, medical evidence suggests this is true for a very high proportion of untimely demises globally.

Think about it. I know I am.

HG

Why don’t you guys go pick on somebody in your own realtiy.

That’s all very well, but the discombobulator is fritzed again. We’ll have to divert power to the auxiliary regurgitators.

I think it’s important to acknowledge the lessons taught to me by these posts.

1. The best way to have an impact politically is to post videos on Youtube.

2. If that’s not enough for you, then go to forums that you have no particular opinions to share and start posting about things that people find ridiculous. Be serious and keep it up for a long time. Even if everyone laughs at you and no one says anything nice about you, keep it up. It is a proven way to have an important impact on the world.

3. Talk about the ideas that no one shares with you. Sharing common ground with people can never win people over.

[b]And whatever you do, never forget…

7-11 is an inside job!![/b]

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Something like 90% of those on the flights that ploughed into the towers had eaten rice and or potatoes within weeks, in some instances mere days before their untimely deaths. [/quote]Just a guess, but this comes from ScottSommers’ [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/obamas-9-11-truth-mtg-requested-2/54022/95 debris report[/url] that identifies every bit of debris, even down to seat soil samples? Grossly enriching prospect.

If there is common ground, why not accept it? Sharing in a discussion by offering endless insult often leads you to lasting compromises?

No, no, no…you’re confused about my message. Everyone here is oh sooo interested in what you have to say. Can’t see how many here think this is an important topic. Sandman, for one, tells me in private that this post has transformed his life. He now has a firm understanding of the reptilian overlords who really control the Earth. Keep up the good work! There’s certainly so much interest in what you have to say here. No one thinks you’re a nut and really wishes you’d just drop off the forum. I for one wish you would post more of your ideas about the nature of the universe and reality.

What part transformed his life?

And what’s the middle ground you elude to?

It was when you claimed Willie Nelson isn’t an addle-brained stoner. The scales just fell right off and I COULD SEE! HALLELUJAH!