I need an employment contract translated into Chinese, but am at a loss of where to have it done. Any advice? Anyone whose written Chinese is good enough to do it? How 'bout someone who is FROM Taiwan whose legal (not that tough) English is good enough? (my wife gets befuddled with some of the legalese…again, not much).
Here is the contract:
Appleseed English School Employment Contract
- This is a contract of gainful employment between Appleseed English School (hereafter known as The School) and ___________________ (hereafter known as The Employee).
- In consideration of (_________________ per month) or (_________________ per hour), The Employee agrees to courteously and conscientiously execute job duties as discussed during the interview process. The School agrees to pay The Employee on the established pay schedule.
- The School agrees to give The Employee two weeks notice of the intent to breach and terminate this agreement, except in cases of gross negligence or where the health, safety, and welfare of other employees and students of The School. This is to ensure that The Employee has adequate time to secure employment elsewhere.
- The Employee agrees to give The Employee two weeks notice of his/her intent to leave employment with The School. This is to ensure sufficient time to fine a replacement for the position being vacated by The Employee.
- If The Employee fails to honor clause four (4), The Employee agrees to forfeit the final month