Any predictions on today's Apple announcement?

We are hoping for a dual-camera iPod Touch.

And for iTunes to actually start working correctly.

Do you have any favorite websites that offer tips and workarounds for iTunes limitations? For example, an easier way to tag movies and TV shows and managing the contact list. What I have found to date isn’t very helpful, they just confirm to me that you are stuck with the long way of doing things

iTV?
iPad Nano?
iOS4.2 release date for iPad?

I like the idea of an iTV device running iOS and accessed through one of those Magic Trackpads. Screw the cable companies, download the series/episodes you want via Apps.

I’d LOVE that idea if it came with an iSight camera stuck in the box and iChat or facetime functionality.

iLife '11 and a version of iTunes that can deal with a couple terabytes of film, music, audiobooks and etexts would be welcome.

Just give USB camera capabilities to the OS and I’ll be happy. I mean for an external video camera for chat.

Oh, and if someone could port a real professional music notation program and make a USB midi keyboard talk to it, I’d probably sell my desktop.

Do you have any favorite websites that offer tips and workarounds for iTunes limitations? For example, an easier way to tag movies and TV shows and managing the contact list. What I have found to date isn’t very helpful, they just confirm to me that you are stuck with the long way of doing things[/quote]
My advice is avoid iTunes and iPod like the plague.

Rip your own mp3s and use a cheap Taiwanese mp3 player.

Holy crap. Buy Epic Games stock.

The live streaming is working on ipad.

4.2 in november on ipad woohoo

:thumbsup:

I predict I’ll have an iPhone for sale or exchange or giveaway…

Where is the live streaming???

QUICKLY!

Wow, found the live stream, this is cooooool

The most popular is the iTouch, which is also the most popular portable game player in the world.

Woohoo retina display dual camera ipod touch with facetime! Available in US next week! This is gonna change things…

HD video on itouch.

sheeeeeeeeeeet

nano is another extreme revolution

I’d love to get a couple of those Touches, for the grandparents, but I’m still holding out for the next iPad.

Glad to see iTunes 10 out. Better be robust.

Ping?!

Facebook meets iTunes and Twitter…

Custom top 10.

Surpassing Star Trek… Captain Kirk meets Donald Trump…