Anyone going to the march?

Another point, let’s use another name besides Taiwan. Taiwan is just so…done. “Made in Taiwan”. Nah, let’s get another name, something with more flare.

Here we go, let’s make a new thread for a new name for Taiwan and give Hobart back his thread. forumosa.com/3/viewtopic.php?p=101777#101777

What a mouthpiece for the blue camp, don’t ever expect to see ‘Taiwan’ replace ‘China’ in a potential name change…Same deal with the China Times. Both are okay papers, but they do have their own slant toward the blue side.

-mungz

What a mouthpiece for the blue camp, don’t ever expect to see ‘Taiwan’ replace ‘China’ in a potential name change…Same deal with the China Times. Both are okay papers, but they do have their own slant toward the blue side.

-mungz[/quote]

I wonder if this name changing ever really took off that companies like the China Post or China Times would have to change their name or face the public’s wrath. Maybe it once it starts…

The blue camp. Hmmm… maybe that’s why I am a little slanted… my wife’s uncle is a KMT legislator.

[quote=“Hobart”]

I wonder if this name changing ever really took off that companies like the China Post or China Times would have to change their name or face the public’s wrath. Maybe it once it starts…[/quote]

Or China Airlines! Which really should change its name for marketing reasons alone. :?

My pictures from the march.

OOPS!!! Wrong March

[quote=“Bassman”]OOPS!!! Wrong March[/quote]No, that’s me in the hat, see ?

Dang, Boss, er, Bass. How’d you find an avatar that so closely resembles you in real life??

What a mouthpiece for the blue camp, don’t ever expect to see ‘Taiwan’ replace ‘China’ in a potential name change…

-mungz[/quote]

Unless I-Mei buys it, too.