Are most Chinese brainwashed by Communists?

From the point of view of someone who has daily interactions with the Chinese people of all levels of society, which includes- from toilet cleaners to office secretaries, I should say that - basically all of them think the way the PRC government wants them to think about Taiwan.
There are quite a number of people which are dissatisfied with the CCP, but they still have the same stance towards Taiwan.

Oh - and I learnt this in Chinese history class.
“The KMT took over to Taiwan many treasures from China. These Chinese treasures are on display in Taiwan’s National Palace Museum, which further justifies why Taiwan is a part of China.”

I hear the UK has a lot of Chinese treasures in their museum as well. I would support the PRC position, for the mere whisper of a justification to overthrow the UK monarchy.

But that’s just me of course.

[quote]Oh - and I learnt this in Chinese history class.
“The KMT took over to Taiwan many treasures from China. These Chinese treasures are on display in Taiwan’s National Palace Museum, which further justifies why Taiwan is a part of China.”[/quote]

the Chinese government use this as one of their many reasons for claiming Taiwan, which is prove laughable. Just bunch of crap CCP throw at people.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]I hear the UK has a lot of Chinese treasures in their museum as well. I would support the PRC position, for the mere whisper of a justification to overthrow the UK monarchy.

But that’s just me of course.[/quote]

The Chinese are not alone…we nick anything