Are Taiwanese females generally all like this?

:astonished:

Nice avatar Derek. :laughing:

HG[/quote]

Thanksā€¦saw it on google and couldnt resistā€¦fits perfectly :smiley:

Wow, Iā€™m gone 5 weeks and I come back to

:help:

Notwithstanding the quote in my .sig I do think there are just some things that are not meant to be tried ā€¦ but good luck!

Chinese culture is what it is. Thanks to one personā€™s wish to unite and dominate an area as vast as China, the time was ripe for people to like Confucius. After seeing so much war, wouldnā€™t anyone care most about peace? Is domination the only way to maintain it? It has been for China.

We see it in everyday in every cultural habit. Xiao xin? Have a small heart. Saving face? How else do people deal with superiors who will punish them for disobedience. The closeness of families? Bad bosses? Chinese love the people they love to control.

All Chinese people are struggling to be happy. They have a history thousands of years in the making; itā€™ll take thousands of years to outgrow. Chinese women? It sucks to be Chinese. In most cultures that have ever lived in this earth, it sucks to be female. All Chinese people, even me, Chinese American, have a different way of dealing with it.

Where is our Chinese Heraclitus?

Glad I am not Chinese.

First of all I am Gerard another ā€œSamsaric Wandererā€, hence I donā€™t give a damn where I come from, where I live or who people are. Nothing is permanent so why do you worry so much if you are Chinese. Get over it.

Thatā€™s the main ā€œissueā€ I have encountered with the lay Taiwanese people: They have a herd kind of mentality. I guess the Chinese would be the same (havenā€™t been to mainland China though).

Regarding this thread: I canā€™t be bothered with Asian girls. I am into White Caucasians (leaving this island soon!).

BS.

i got a question for everyone.

my taiwanese gf has spent several years studying her bachelors and masters in australia. sheā€™s familiar with the culture there and so forth. sheā€™s currently working there as well. iā€™m in taiwan. she says that she wont be happy if i seek out some female comforts while iā€™m without her, but sheā€™s ok as long as i tell her firstā€¦

is this normal?

[quote=ā€œpdk902ā€]I got a question for everyone.

my Taiwanese gf has spent several years studying her bachelors and masters in australia. sheā€™s familiar with the culture there and so forth. sheā€™s currently working there as well. Iā€™m in taiwan. she says that she wont be happy if i seek out some female comforts while Iā€™m without her, but sheā€™s ok as long as i tell her firstā€¦

is this normal?[/quote]

Sure, if you wanna lose your gf. :unamused:

heLLOO!

[quote=ā€œpdk902ā€]I got a question for everyone.

my Taiwanese gf has spent several years studying her bachelors and masters in australia. sheā€™s familiar with the culture there and so forth. sheā€™s currently working there as well. Iā€™m in taiwan. she says that she wont be happy if i seek out some female comforts while Iā€™m without her, but sheā€™s ok as long as i tell her firstā€¦

is this normal?[/quote]

Is what normal?

Wanting ā€œfemale comfortsā€ while youā€™re without her?

or

Wanting ā€œfemale comforts while youā€™re without herā€ but telling her first?

If I were you, and I know Iā€™m not, but if I were, and I wanted to cheat on my girlfriend, I wouldnā€™t say a word about it to anybody, especially not her.

So, she will allow this as long as you tell her first? Is this normal for you wanting to do it and then telling her, or for her allowing you to do it as long as you tell her first?

Confused? :loco: So am I. Is it normal to be confused after one tried ones best to give a fellow poster sound, objective, well-researched advice?

Is it normal I ask?

IMVHO: If youā€™re tired of her, try it. You might get rid of her by telling her that youā€™re gonna cheat on her. :sunglasses:

[quote]PDK wrote I got a question for everyone.

is this normal? [/quote]

Jsmith[quote]
Sure, if you wanna lose your gf.

[/quote][quote]

Or part of your anatomy :astonished:[quote][/quote][/quote]

My advice:

Donā€™t tell her in advance, unless you want to get rid of her or your family jewels.

The ā€œTaiwanese agreementā€ is that you do it on the sly and that you donā€™t bring the issues back home to the old trout. Itā€™s not that you share the latest bonk with the girl you picked up in Carnage with her - in advance.

[quote=ā€œTaiwanlight Zoneā€]I got a question for everyone.

is this normal?
[/quote]

1)What is normal?

and

1. In my book, itā€™s unreasonable. How are you gonna be sure sheā€™s not gonna be dippinā€™ out on you?

Long distance relationships require a level of trust that I canā€™t phantom(?). And in this day and age of immediate gratification, requiring someone to be faithful when you arenā€™t really in full commitment is IMO stupid.
And donā€™t believe for a second that she would be okay if you told her first about seeking out another woman, their will be hell to pay. That you can take to the bank my friend.

Whoops. Just want to point out that the question is another posterā€™s. I screwed up on the quote function. :blush:

I have just edited my previous post so sorry for confusion all round.