Are vaccines going to be compulsory for teachers?

Israel, UK, Australia, Malaysia, etc.:

1 Like

I have no problem with this statement. I have a problem with… people thinking that 2 doses of vaccination means you can go party without a mask and forget about quarantines.

1 Like

What’s the point then? I’d kinda rather take my chances and live a normal life.

6 Likes

This is 100% lies and disinformation.

The next time you see an article with this statistic, go look at the data yourself.

The last time I did my own “fact checking”, many of the reports used a time scale of Jan-Mar 2020, a period BEFORE the vaccines were even available.

Some were less egregious, and used a scale from late 2020 to early 2021, but this was before the vaccines were available on a mass scale and just starting their rollout.

Of course 99% of hospitalizations are in the unvaccinated if you select a time scale before the vaccines were even released :rofl:

4 Likes

So NPR lies:
More than 99% of recent deaths were among the unvaccinated, infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said earlier this month on NBC’s Meet the Press , while Walensky noted on Friday that unvaccinated people accounted for over 97% of hospitalizations.

The problem with all of this is that misinformation is all about planting a seed of doubt and feeding it until people don’t know what to believe.

1 Like

The point is to stop the virus from killing thousands more. It’s not just about you. I’d rather stay inside and be vaccinated, so we all can watch COVID become a distant memory eventually.

I don’t see them citing the data used here.

I only see that 99% figure coming from a YouTube blurb from Anthony Fauci.
“… Dr. Anthony Fauci said…” :thinking:

Unless they’re using the data from the CDC?

I’m looking at the data from CDC right now and they only sort the data by Ethnicity, Age Group, and Sex.

They don’t distinguish between vaccinated and unvaccinated…

Let us see the numbers in a few weeks. It is getting close to 50 50 vaccinated vs unvaccinated in hospital at the moment in the UK.

The vaccines are still demonstrating benefit because that group is bigger and older but it is not the slam dunk success that America is trying to portray.

Definitely not just a pandemic of the unvaccinated which seems to be the phrase that politicians like to use. Did they come up with that together?

3 Likes

But where do you draw the line when other people’s problems stop becoming yours? A few years of a life is quite significant.

1 Like

I’ve posted this before, but at least for the flu vaccine, we’re long used to not-so-great effectiveness:

2004 10%
2005 21%
2006 52%
2007 37%
2008 41%
2009 56%
2010 60%
2011 47%
2012 49%
2013 52%
2014 19%
2015 48%
2016 40%
2017 38%
2018 29%
2019 39%

Source.

6 Likes

Yeah, I meant vaccines like measles/mumps/rubella.

I definitely excluded flu vaccine in my mind haha.

1 Like

Praytell, where would you recommend us MSM sheeple go for real news about COVID, etc?

Please help, as I am trying to deprogram myself so that I may fully realize covid is a grand conspiracy engineered to subjugate great, underappreciated minds such as my own.

1 Like

You need to go directly to the data.

Read the rest of the post—any time you see figures like that thrown out, cross check the figures yourself to see if they’re being manipulated.

Like I said, networks will often quote that 99% figure while referencing a time period before vaccines were made available. If you can’t see how dishonest that is, then I don’t know what to tell you :rofl:

Other unscrupulous techniques include claiming 100% of hospitalizations at a certain hospital were in the unvaccinated. Then you do further digging and it turns out there were only 3 covid hospitalizations at the said hospital for the short time period referenced. :clown_face:

Anway, the disinformation point was aimed at the 99% figure of it being the unvaccinated who contracts Delta.

You’re the one applying it to Covid as a whole. :thinking:

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I quite treasure the art of deprogramming. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If this is an earnest asking of the question., then my own experience is that when I woke up to something fishy going on, that I was being lied to by pretty much all the media, the politicians, public health bodies etc… the enormity of it… I was depressed for about two weeks. How do you reconcile all of that? Sure, I knew that most of the industries I’ve ever worked in were rotten to the core in terms of corruption, greed, self-interest, way they treat their employees and customers and so on, but the enormity of the lies that was going on is really something else. I think one great philosopher said we live in a world of lies. To wake up into that, is another story.

The enormity of what is going down in directly front of our collective eyes at the moment, is beyond the ability of words like ‘mind blowing’ to capture it. Candace Owens has called it the ‘crime of the century’. I feel for those who have awoken at this time, and simply do not know what to do with what they’re seeing and experiencing.

Others can chime in here, as there are many on this thread that have generously gone into depth by providing statistics and analysis. I honestly get, people here are doing that because they’re trying to wake others up to what they’ve discovered, so that they can start making more informed decisions. I generally don’t see people on that side of the argument (whatever side it is?!) attacking others with the venom that people suggesting everyone should take a rushed EUA vaccine seem to do. They just continue to provide statistics and counter arguments to the conventional narrative that has so deeply been accepted.

For me, there are a lot of statistics that haven’t been completely (deliberately) tainted. You can look up things like how many people actually die every day (prepare to be shocked), then compare it with any of the last five years (in any country). You can do that with comparisons to the flu or other causes of death. Look at average (median) age of death, compare that to average life expectancy and the average (median) age of death from all causes. You can look up the average number of comorbidities that someone who dies ‘with’ covid dies from (I believe its 91%+ have more than 1 comorbidity - i.e. they’re already very sick). When I read newspaper articles about deaths, its almost always that the people who died that day were already very old and already very sick. Add to that, that someone who gets run over by a bus anytime in the last 28 days is counted as a covid death.

All of the basic stats, just don’t add up. And, there is a remarkable degree of similarity anywhere in the world. The media have a way of explaining away things… like Sweden, say, by comparing it to nearby countries or just quoting figures that will shock you (5000 deaths ‘from’ covid). But when you check, what they have experienced is essentially the same death toll they had every year. (Look at how many people die in India every hour on an average day. Again, prepare to be shocked.)

As others would note, there is tonne of misinformation on all sides of this argument. The psy-op is what’s doing in many people’s minds, deliberately so.

In terms of the best science I’ve seen, it comes from a program called The Highwire. They’ve been right for 18 months about pretty much everything pandemic related, and they release all the science they rely upon, so you can check it out for yourself (they actually say that you shouldn’t put your faith in anything they say, you should check out the studies directly), something that pretty much no government ever does, even though it would be simple to do so, if they were relying on science. They’ve gone in detail through everything corona related, from how those 90% efficacy numbers were calculated, including the actual sample sizes, and exactly what those numbers mean (and how they compare to other measures the big pharma industry does not mention), to uncovering Fauci’s emails and all his inconsistencies and lies, to the MSM that says there were a few hundred people in the protest rallies in the UK, when there were clearly hundreds of thousands, to revealing all of the things the government agencies want to keep hidden - like that they no longer count covid cases in the official statistics of those who have been vaccinated or that the employers can now mandate vaccines for employees but the obligation to report any injuries from those vaccines to OSHA has been suspended. How can any of those things be in the public interest? What they’ve uncovered goes on and on and on… and on.

And when people genuinely share this information, statistics or concerns with friends, colleagues, or in forums like this, to present a side of the argument that is almost totally absent in the MSM, (so that others can benefit), they’re attacked.

I have the utmost respect for many of those on the threads on this forum who have continued to share their perspective and ideas, not so they can be right, but because they genuinely care about the wellbeing of others and that they be best able to make informed consent decisions, regardless of whether that’s take or not take a ‘vaccine’.

To those people on this forum, you know who you are… and you, and your stability, is much needed (and appreciated) in these times, even if it is not expressed by those that are the recipients of it.

5 Likes

This, this, this.

Many of us here are simply sharing our personal experience and discoveries with the data—so why such venom?

No one here even told people not to take the vaccine. We are saying don’t FORCE us to take the EUA vaccines, nor mandate it for anyone else.

If someone wants to take it, that’s their choice. Just as it’s someone’s choice not to take it.

But if I see constant lies and disinformation, I’m gonna call it out, no matter which side it’s on.

Anyway, great post, thank you.

2 Likes

Are you really now? I would hope so.

Call me intellectually lazy, but do you really expect me to engage when you reference a program made from Del Bigtree, a confirmed quack that has been documented to lie and mislead people ad nauseam?

1 Like

What are your thoughts on the statistical manipulation techniques I wrote about in my response to you?

These techniques are not just seen in covid, but most statistical studies where the user has a narrative they want to spin.

Sometimes Taiwanese comply, sometimes not.

The 228 Incident:

Protest concerning the death of Corporal Hung Chung-chiu:

Young people occupy the Legislature, protesting the Cross-Strait Service Trade Agreement:

3 Likes

All I can say is that I’ve watched the program for several months. I hadn’t seen any of their other work, including the Vaxxed documentary. What I like about it is they say don’t believe or blindly trust us, and they provide you with all of the studies they source so you can look at them yourself and make up your own mind. (The rest of the media and governments almost never do this.)

None of the things they’ve discussed on the program (particularly in relation to coronavirus) have I considered to be unreasonable. For example, the CDC has the data to do a vaxxed vs. unvaxxed study, yet they refuse to. Why not just do the study, and put the issue to rest? They’ve dug deep into all the studies, talked with people who have been vaccine injured (including COVID vaccines - that almost all of the media have ignored or refused to hear their stories), and done things like revealed the UK government’s public advertising for an AI developer, because they were expecting ‘so many adverse reactions from the vaccines that they believed their legacy computer systems would not be able to cope with the volume of data.’ Each week, they have a program that almost never fails to surprise.

People can call Dell whatever they like, I’m sure he’s heard it all. He’s been interviewed by people that had already set out to attack him personally. In one instance they showed the final interview, along with the entirety that (they’d recorded), and he handled himself incredibly professionally. Others, simply won’t go face to face with him because he will ask reasonable questions, that they’ll have difficulty answering.

My understanding is that he’s all about informed consent, and has no issue with people choosing to be vaccinated. I’ve watched the program for about a year and I find him to be genuinely authentic and passionate about his mission to end man-made disease. If people don’t like him or consider him to be a quack, for whatever reason, so be it, we all have to make our own best judgments, and I wish you well in your own quest for authentic sources of information. I don’t think its so easy to find them at the moment, and I have the utmost respect for anyone that cares enough to do so.

2 Likes