As a Taiwanese girl

Speaking of Carnegies - I have heard a story of one local girl that did 3 guys in her car outside Carnegies on the same night and all w/o condoms. After she did one she would go back in and find another. Now that is a real slut. BTW, none of the guys were big noses as this girl doesn’t like them.

As for the 25yo 20 dick girl - I wouldn’t marry her or wish to fuck her if I knew how many dicks she had - so I wouldn’t ask.

Surely there are many happy may-december relationships. A girlfriend of mine had stated that she would be quite interested in elderly men with high networth, and one with a terminal illness would be a plus.

A story…

Why not?

Tigerman - the reason that he does not want to marry a girl like that is that the girl might think about no 8 with the oversized dick and the 3 hour stamina, in other words that the girl “knows too much” and will know what satisfaction is. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

He prefers them inexperienced and gullible. :moo:

Euuuw, now that would be kinky :wink: Nothing wrong with older men though :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mr He”]Tigerman - the reason that he does not want to marry a girl like that is that the girl might think about no 8 with the oversized dick and the 3 hour stamina, in other words that the girl “knows too much” and will know what satisfaction is. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

He prefers them inexperienced and gullible. :moo:[/quote]

There’s a saying that kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. Maybe he just doesn’t want to lick a public (pubic?) toilet.

Aside from the wanton sluttiness that I presume he finds to be a turnoff, I can think of at least half a dozen good reasons not to want to go out with her. Lessee:

• chlamydia (can cause sterility if untreated, asymptomatic in 50% of women and 25% of men, not always detectable by urine tests – which are the only tests for it which are available outside a research lab)

• herpes (embarassing, permanent, transmissible even when it isn’t breaking out all over your genitalia, often asymptomatic, painful as hell when it does cause a breakout, can cause blindness, neurological damage, or even death to newborns who are infected during birth)

• mollusca (barely known, often goes unnoticed especially in women, no known directly harmful effects although the increased horniness may cause people to engage in risky behavior that could lead to other diseases; clears up on its own, or can be cut off)

• hepatitis B (can lead to liver cancer or failure; CDC says 30% of infected persons show no obvious symptoms)
    cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hepatitis/b/fact.htm

• hepatitis C (chronic, permanent, incurable, sometimes fatal, often destroys the liver making a liver transplant necessary; most common symptom prior to liver shutdown is a barely-noticeable occasional burning sensation in the upper right of the abdomen; 80% of infected people show no obvious symptoms – and YES, IT REALLY IS SEXUALLY TRANSMISSIBLE although it’s rare)
    cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hepatitis/c/fact.htm

• HPV (maybe you’ll get some warts on your parts, or maybe not, but some strains cause cervical or penile cancer – look for the thread on that Hong Kong singer who died a couple of months ago from cervical cancer. One estimate of infection rates says that over 40% of sexually active adults catch a strain of it. It won’t necessarily last forever, but if it’s a cancer-causing strain it’ll do the cancer-triggering damage before it clear up)

• trichomonas (sometimes symptomless, usually painful, but at least it’s not fatal or permanent or severely damaging, and so far it can be cleared up by antibiotics – I’m not gonna post a link to the site I found, the photo of the diseased twat is enough to make you lose your lunch)

Let’s end the list on that happy note, shall we?

Now, I suppose one could say, “gosh, after reading MaPo’s brilliant commentary, I swear that any person I take to bed is going to have to have a full spectrum of medical tests done first!” but even that isn’t going to protect you against the untestable or . . . (cue spooky music) THE UNKNOWN.

In late high school, I read one of Dr. Ruth’s (remember her?) books, and she mentioned some mysterious illness that seemed to be affecting gay men. Somewhere around two or three years later, HIV was discovered, and it was determined that it was nearly 100% lethal. (There have been a few news articles about people who have gone for ten or twenty years with it – one in a hundred thousand, maybe?) I’m sure that, early on, a lot of gay men went to their deathbeds wondering, “what the fuck happened?”

Last summer, some guy at a party was excitedly explaining about how he had just caught his first venereal disease, and it was something nobody had ever heard of until a couple of years earlier. Mollusca. Still no tests, at least not that Google lists. On the other hand, it’s the hip, “in” disease to get nowadays. Join the fun and hope they don’t discover any serious problems from it.

And there are other diseases that are still being discovered, for which there are no tests available and no solid knowledge of even what causes them, much less how to treat or cure them. For one, prostatitis (one of JFK’s little undisclosed health problems) may be caused by a mycoplasma; they don’t know for sure, but that is one of the leading theories.

Well, hell, I can’t find a quote I wanted to use. I think it was Eddie Murphy whose comedy routine had a line like (note dialect): “First they was herpes, and that lasts forever. Then they was AIDS, and you’re dead. What’s next, you stick your dick in and it explode?!”

So, terribly sorry to burst your bubbles, folks. Yes, being a slut – male or female – does have risks and consequences. Maybe some of you don’t care – maybe you aren’t bothered by the risks, or think that it’s not going to happen to you, or expect that you’ll only get curable illnesses, or don’t care if your partner is fertile, or don’t care if you pass something on (without even knowing it) which might wreck someone’s life. It’s your call.

I’m not even talking about morality here, just health. Whole 'nuther issue, and it’s neither my place nor my job to try to change your beliefs. Nor do I particularly feel like discussing mine. The public-health lecture is more than enough.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to put in this article:
news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2& … &printer=1

Have fun.

[quote=“Mr He”]Tigerman - the reason that he does not want to marry a girl like that is that the girl might think about no 8 with the oversized dick and the 3 hour stamina, in other words that the girl “knows too much” and will know what satisfaction is. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

He prefers them inexperienced and gullible. :moo:[/quote]

I assume the girl bathes… and in that case, what’s the big deal?

I think sluttiness is a turn on… :laughing:

And I have no problem with concerns about possible STDs… I’ve already stated that I agree that is a valid concern. I am more interested in understanding why it is that some guys are turned off, not due to health reasons, by girls who like to have sex and then act on that desire. It seems an oddly peculiar notion.

Sounds good to me. First crabs, then mollusks. Just need a Taiwan beer and I’ll be all set.

A story… [/quote]

Yes told by an clubbing female friend of this slut to her bf and relayed to me. I take it you don’t believe this
kind of thing happens.

[quote=“tigerman”]
Why not?[/quote]

I myself am not a slut and therefore I don’t want one as a girlfriend / wife.

No, no… I’m certain that it does happen. I’m just trying to figure out why, other than the health reasons, you find it so offensive.

But why? I’m not Chinese/Taiwanese but that didn’t keep me from wanting to marry my wife, who is Chinese/Taiwanese.

Weird comparision. :expressionless:

Anyhow, I guess Tigerman can’t imagine that some people remain virgin until they get married and also want their partner to be virgin. Why? Who cares - religious reasons or personal preference, doesn’t matter and neither does it need a logical or sensible explanation. Some people prefer girls with big breast, others with a small one, some want their girls to be blond, others prefer dark. Why? Can’t always be explained except that you feel attracted to them based on your feelings or emotions and not on a rational criteria. And the same works for not being attracted to someone.
That said being a slut says something about her character and I wouldn’t want such a girl either. Not for a night and certainly not for a wife.

Me, I don’t care either way, but I do prefer two.

What’s weird about it? Its a logical comparison.

Whether I can or cannot understand is beside the point. The poster felt strongly enough to make a statement regarding the topic of this thread. This is a discusssion forum… So, I felt it would be acceptable to inquire as to “why” the poster feel as he does… Is that OK? :?

Earth to Rascal… come in, Rascal… this is a discussion board. I merely asked the poster to explain why… I didn’t demand a rational reason… just a reason.

Well, forgive me for asking, Rascal… but, since you made the above statement, do you mind if I inquire, what exactly does the fact that a girl likes to have sex say about her character? I mean, you know, that would make you want to avoid her…???

Some of my favorite people are sluts.

OK, I’ll bite.

I have three main reasons why I wouldn’t want my wife or gf to be a slut. At least two of them have already been mentioned.

1. I’d be afraid that she’d always be yearning for that guy who was a really great fuck that she was with a few years ago.
  2. I’d be willing to say that sluts have a greater tendency to have affairs or to not be monogamous.
  3. The obvious health (STD) reasons.

In my opinion, these are sorted in order of increasing importance. I realize the first two are more based on emotional factors or fear, but I still think they are valid reasons.

[quote=“scomargo”]OK, I’ll bite.

I have three main reasons why I wouldn’t want my wife or gf to be a slut. At least two of them have already been mentioned.

1. I’d be afraid that she’d always be yearning for that guy who was a really great fuck that she was with a few years ago.
  2. I’d be willing to say that sluts have a greater tendency to have affairs or to not be monogamous.

In my opinion, these are sorted in order of increasing importance. I realize the first two are more based on emotional factors or fear, but I still think they are valid reasons.[/quote]

I’m going to agree with the above and add one more.

1. Frankly, there must be some women for whom one guy is never going to be enough. And, there would seem to be a good possibility that she was sexually adventurous (I really dislike the word slut) before she met me!

No matter how good you are Tigerman, early-on in the relationship she might be taken in by the fact that you’re pretty good in bed and begin thinking she can be faithful but then one day … the yearning for fresh meat comes back… :smiling_imp:

Cheers.

[quote=“scomargo”]OK, I’ll bite.

In my opinion, these are sorted in order of increasing importance. I realize the first two are more based on emotional factors or fear, but I still think they are valid reasons.[/quote]

[quote=“Beachside Queenslander”]I’m going to agree with the above and add one more.

1. Frankly, there must be some women for whom one guy is never going to be enough. And, there would seem to be a good possibility that she was sexually adventurous (I really dislike the word slut) before she met me! [/quote]

That’s actually just a restatement of reason no. 2 above provided by scomargo. But that’s OK…

What if you knew that the only reason she was sexually adventurous… and let’s clarify this right now… “slut”, as some use the word here, seems to refer to a woman who has multiple sexual partners rather than simply a woman who enjoys having lots of sex. That seems to be the problem… otherwise STDs wouldn’t be an issue.

So, let us assume that the girl proved to you that she had no STDs, and also explained that the only reason that she had so many sexual partners prior to meeting you is, that before meeting you she never wanted to be tied down in a relationship… that is, she didn’t want the baggage associated with a relationship, but naturally she yearned for sex (don’t we all?)…

I think that would take care of reason nos. 2 (fear that she would not likely remain monogamous) and 3 (STDs). That would leave reason no. 1 (fear that you would not compare well to her previous lover/s).

Well, that’s what I expected. But don’t you think that if she likes you sufficiently to allow herself to be tied down (metaphorically speaking, of course), that she might think that your inadequacies in one area could be improved somewhat, and that the other aspects of yourself that she found appealing enough to permit herself enter into a relationship with you, would be enough to keep her from seeking pleasure outside of the relationship?

I mean, that’s pretty much how women hope we will analyse the situation when we agree to commit via marriage or some other arrangement… Women expect or hope that we men will consider the benefits of a stable relationship with one woman sufficient to deter us from seeking pleasure outside of the relationship.

I say what’s good for the goose should be good for the gander.

What say you? Would you, in my hypothesis above, still be put off by a slut?

BTW, I don’t like the word “slut” either… but for the purposes of this discussion, I’ll continue using it.

Mine too. Although, I have reformed my ways. However, I dedicate this poem to sluts around the world:

Lewd Cat and the Wild Wookie by Chewycorns

Wow! Taco… it has been a long time
I like freshly picked peaches
Where the juices run constantly down your chin.
Oh!! The gentle licking of the fuzzy navel
It brings me back to simpler times, Taco.
You remember the Lewd Cat and the Wild Wookie?
“I was drunk at the time!”
Do you remember, Taco?

As with all relationships, this really comes down to an issue of trust. If you trust the girl, then yes, you can have a real relationship with her.

Personally, I’d be much more likely and willing to trust a virgin than someone who’d slept with tens or hundreds of guys.

I still say it’d make a great study to compare the incidence of affairs for men and women who’ve had many different sex partners (simultaneous or not) versus men and women who haven’t. If anyone knows of such a study, I’d love to read about it.

Yeah, just like comparing a virgin to a Norwegian girl. :laughing:

I would rather say “slut” is an attribute of character while being Chinese/Taiwanese is a distinction based on race/nationality.
Logical comparision it was not.

Don’t be so sensitive, my point is that there is not necessarily a rational explanation to answer that question, it can be merely based on your feeling about such a person.

But if any answer will do, as you later said, then why don’t you take the one given already?

Uhm, ask someone why he prefers girls with a big bust. The reason that he likes the girl is the big bust - so that would answer the question why he likes her, but why he likes big bust might be difficult if not impossible to answer. (Similar applies to why you not like something)

Just saw you recent post: if you argue STD and becoming unfaithfull that’s rational *) reasons, isn’t it?
So you are arguing / questioning based on that.

The point is not liking to have sex (can’t you follow any argument?) but having sex with many different partners. As others pointed out STD is a valid reason to avoid her and for me ‘being a slut’ is not an attribute I wish as part of my partner’s character. Now there are two reasons and I assume this answers your question sufficiently?

I would be put off, in the same way I would be put off by a prostitute who stops working and has been diagnosed without STD, even there would be proof that she would never ever stray or take up her old job. I just feel that this is not a suitable partner for me.

*) If “rational” is the incorrect term please substitute it with a more appropiate word to avoid any discussions about semantics, i.e. cut me as a non-native English speaker some slack here.