Asian American communities stand up amid string of violent attacks

There has been a major spike in all violence in NY, it should be noted.

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s called ā€œbeing a bunch of Democrat shills who are trying to blame black-on-everyone-else violence on white people.ā€

Hey look, another two stabbings:

https://twitter.com/KateABC7/status/1389768444514426882

Want to place a bet on the race of the attacker? (None of the news articles mention it, so itā€™s obvious.)

3 Likes

If you donā€™t like black people just come out and say it, instead of tiptoeing around like that.

What does the race of the attacker have to do with my feelings toward any particular race? Youā€™re the one who seems to hate white people enough to try to blame them for crimes committed by blacks. Why donā€™t you just post your Mollie Tibbetts moment?

1 Like

I donā€™t hate white people!!! I haVe wHite friEnDS!!!

1 Like

How about just ā€œhate crimes by raceā€?

23.9% of hate crimes are committed by blacks, who are 13.4% of the population. Note that that only accounts for crimes that are actually charged and convicted as hate crimes, not all of these ā€œtotally not a hate crime despite the (black, but apparently itā€™s racist to mention that) guy screaming racial slurs while beating the crap out of an 80 year old woman he targeted because he thought she was Asianā€ crimes.

Meanwhile, the media has been going out of its way to pretend that the religious wacko who shot up a bunch of prostitution massage parlors was motivated by racial hatred, despite him and the cops all saying that the motive was his religious guilt over his sex drive, and had nothing to do with race. If the massage parlors had been importing Russian hookers instead of Korean hookers, he would have shot up a bunch of Russians.

3 Likes

Do they know that you secretly despise them and blame them for other peopleā€™s crimes?

4 Likes

I worked in ā€œthe hoodā€ before the pandemic hit. Back in 2017 I saw an altercation between a local and the Hispanic staff at the seafood market during lunch. The local said, ā€œIā€™m going to call Trump to deport you.ā€

You donā€™t need to be white to be an agent of white supremacy.

Well one outlet was willing to post a photo of the alleged assailant.

Donā€™t know if the authorities will publish a mugshot, given that the SF government told their agencies to stop releasing images of suspects a few years back.

Terrorism, in general, is a miniscule threat to any nationā€™s security, but governments are good at bigging it up to terrorise people.

2 Likes

The world must be weird when words have no meaning.

4 Likes

Technically nobody is white. Albinos perhaps?

Anyone attempting to enforce immigration law is now an ā€œagent of white supremacy.ā€ Yes, this is where weā€™re at.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what an agent of albino supremacy would say, isnā€™t it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m fairly sure that if I donā€™t vocally admit my racism and become an albino traitor, Iā€™m an agent of albino supremacy.

1 Like

Can I be a 007 agent of white supremacy and have some vodka martinis? Itā€™s my day off.

Actually, TGI Fridayā€™s donā€™t do martinis. Not sure what their two for one cocktail deal is on Thursdays. Hopefully itā€™s mojitos.

1 Like

You get Thursdays off? Time to check your privilege. :grin:

1 Like

Wednesdays, too.

What kind of magical privilege is this, and where can I get some?

Low paid uni gig. Plus Iā€™m white.

1 Like