At this rate, soon boys will be wearing skirts to school

Waiting for the Doomsday chorus to start in five, four…

Kilts are incredibly comfortable. In fact, I would be happy to wear skirts in this heat if (1) they came in my size, (2) they wouldn’t make me even more of an attraction to the locals, and (3) they were a bit more suitable for uni- and tricycling.

6 Likes

I don’t think this is a topic for the LGBTQ+ forum :wink:.

Coming back to the subject, I see no reason why boys wouldn’t be allowed to wear girls’ uniforms, and vice-versa. Completely harmless. I think the novelty will wear off quickly…

5 Likes

Hear hear! During these oppressively hot summer days I often wish I could wear a skirt/kilt.

And Taiwan is simply following suit…

3 Likes

Can we move this out of the LGBTQ forum? The OP seems to be equating wearing of skirts with alternative sexuality.

To be fair, our LGBTQ forum is a joke. We need to attract some gay people.
SEI_73003104

4 Likes

Wouldn’t the boys be wearing them as an expression of transgender sexuality?

1 Like

Quite probably. But at the same time if a boy just fancies wearing a skirt he shouldn’t have to be labelled a transexual. He might just fancy wearing a nice pleated number he picked up in the sales. Maybe a bit of blusher, little eye liner. :nail_care:

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

:point_down:

Guess who’s also wearing a “skirt”:

1 Like

This reminds me of those kindergarten 運動會 deals where the teachers dress the students up like like mini-Fruit of the Loom characters and make the boys all 很可愛 for selfies.

Not really doomsday but waking up hung over and having to attend those felt like it at the time.

source

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/MhWs_WPZIO4

only thing on par as being just as bad is open gym and defending against a guy who is “skins” and sweats like a cowboy

1 Like

No one’s saying that as far as I can see. But I would see it as a transgender issue, primarily.

IMO, it’s fashion. That’s why I moved it to Open.

5 Likes

Do you think any boys are going to wear a skirt at school for fashion?

I wonder if the reverse is true for girls, and guess a lot more would do so.

Don’t know nor care. Individual fashion choices do not necessarily relate to sexuality. Lots of straight dudes wear makeup. Even knew a few cis guys that wore skirts from time to time. It’s not black and white, ergo…Open.

4 Likes

I also object to the tone of the thread title, as if it might be a bad thing…so…Open. No place for that in LGBTQ+.

5 Likes

All it would take would be one Korean boy band to wear skirts and y’all know it’d take off here.

1 Like

Enough of this wouldaboutism

1 Like

To me, it’s not about gender/sexuality. It’s about IT’S TOO DAMN HOT!

Legitimately curious question to anyone: Which forum would you post the following story under?

4 Likes

Fun and Games?

1 Like