[Attractiveness] Is it just me

OMG LOL to OP’s “Islamic utopia” line :roflmao:

Well, overall I think people here look better than in the UK, not so much inbreeding…
However, I can’t stand the pale, SPF50+++++ girls that goes for skin whitening IV treatment and uses an umbrella when they walk in the sun for a whopping 3 seconds :loco:
Sure, too much sun isn’t good for you, but no sun is much worse, as you should in reality spend 30 minutes a day in the sun your you could suffer from Vitamin D deficiency among other things.
I’m glad my girlfriend here is not shy of the sun, nor a skinny “fatty” :smiling_imp:
There’s great looking girls in most countries, but as a few people have said, we all have different taste, which isn’t a bad thing.

[quote=“TheLostSwede”]Well, overall I think people here look better than in the UK, not so much inbreeding…
[/quote〕
Amazed there’s any breeding at all in Sweden! God, the guys are rough looking!

I guess I’m lucky I’m only half Swedish then, must’ve taken my good looks from my mums side :wink:
I wasn’t trying to piss you off, it’s just my opinion after 8 years in London with just about the only good looking people being other foreigners…

A friend of mine who has traveled the world and Asia for years thinks Taiwan is lower on the scale when it comes to beautiful woman… They don’t take care of themselves, they don’t dress well, they don’t go to the dentist…

He swears just go walk along Orchard Road in Singapore, or Shinjuku in Tokyo, or Julan Ismail in Kuala Lumpur, or Sucumvit in Bangkok, or around the Lake in Hanoi, or a bunch of other places, and the ratio is much higher for pretty girls.

Except in Bangkok some of the pretty women are actually men.

Best line all thread.

My two cents:

1. Taiwan is full of 8s.

2. The MILF population is MUCH higher than anywhere I’ve ever been.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so this topic is hopelessly doomed to have a non-consensus. There is an abundance of cute Taiwanese girls here but mostly only the very young ones (25 or below). Above age 30 or when they have a baby or two, most are devoid of any attractiveness. There is something very un-sexual about Taiwanese women, even attractive ones. I don’t know how to adequately explain it but they just are totally devoid of anything resembling passion or sexiness. Just like cute Asian Barbie dolls. It’s hard to define. They are pretty yet robotic. Anyway, for the total package of beauty AND personality, I prefer Filipina’s and Thai’s, just to muddy up the survey even more.

I think we know what you prefer already. You are beginning to sound like a broken record (like tommy525) :slight_smile:

I think maybe you’re doing something wrong, dude. Anyway, rock on!

You crack me up Tommy. Rock on!

Well here i am.

Don’t get mad at me for digging put old posts. I was in preschool when this thread was created!

3 Likes

At the same time?? I can’t imagine a worse hell.

2 Likes

Wow, people proudly touted some really fucked up opinions on this board 12 years ago. This guy basically sounds like a eugenicist.

If you are 18 years old then twelve years is a long time

If you are multiples of 12 then twelve years isn’t that long ago

You have no idea.

Search Mordeth in the Dating and Relationship forum. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Indeed there are a lot of hotties here. Personality wise i don’t rate them too high though. You are going to need to some work to find a classy, intelligent and somewhat independent woman here.

The pretty ones find they can sell themselves without needing to work their personalities too hard

The other ones have to use all their resources

The first 12 years of my life was like 3/4 of my life.

It feels long, but not long at the same time. But still a lot has changed since then.