Autism and vaccines

FYI to all:

1. UCSD stumbled on a major treatment/cure for autism. note that the children in phase 1 improved dramatically + spoke sentences for the first time:
    https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/Suramin-Autism/Pages/Parent-Statements.aspx

2. easy to understand why it works, but you’ll need to acknowledge the cdc/WHO/fda have been lying for decades, and that most cases of autism are in fact largely immune mediated.

alum adjuvant in vaccines + immune activation via surges in IL-6 = elevated risk of post natal autism. the earlier the concentration of shots, the higher the risk later on in life.

note: read the following link, which cites numerous recent studies that prove high dosage of vitamin d3 = large improvement in autistic behavior (again, think anti-inflammatory/reducing immune activation)

https://healthcareinamerica.us/did-chinese-scientists-find-autisms-missing-puzzle-piece-2d50be5b9122

1. several cdc epidemiologists over the years have publicly stated their data sets demonstrated causation of vaccine → neuro damage, but their results were watered down/altered to remove such associations.

Example 3A: (do a websearch forthe original study, widely available online)

CDC: Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life.
Author: Verstraeten T, Davis RL, Gu D, DeStefano F.

Abstract/Excerpt:

“This analysis suggests that high exposure to ethylmercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines in the first month of life increases the risk of subsequent development of neurologic development impairment, but not of neurologic degenerative or renal impairment. Further confirmatory studies are needed.”
Citation:
Verstraeten T, Davis RL, Gu D, DeStefano F. Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life. In Proceedings of the Epidemic Intelligence Service Annual Conference. 2000; Vol. 49.

Example 3B: 2014 CDC Whistleblower:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546453/senator-posey-calls-investigation-cdc-fraud

1. Al Adjuvant Causes Brain Inflammation and Behavioral Abnormalities; Low Dose Is More Harmful vaccinepapers.org

2. Media examples:

Hannah Poling:

San Diego ABC 10 - Local mother recounts son’s (Leo Smith) bad vaccine reaction, devolved into autism

(interview w/ mother)

2 Likes

FFS.

“Generation Rescue is a nonprofit organization that advocates the scientifically disproven view that autism and related disorders are primarily caused by environmental factors, particularly vaccines. The organization was established in 2005 by Lisa and J.B. Handley.”

More people profiting off scare tactics.

ABA is a travesty. So is this kind of shite. The inconvenient fact is that nowadays, with the Internet, more and more autistic adults have a voice. And that’s really, really bad for the organizations who want to profit off parents’ fears and the desire for a “cure” (which means a prenatal test to allow what amounts to genocide).

Like Handey’s organization.

Total, utter shite.

6 Likes

If you would post a dozen of counter arguing papers/sites, it will be more helpful to us to understand the vaccine-autism issue.

you dodged the entirety of my post, including the fact autism is caused by immune activation, specifically surges in IL-6, both prenatally and postnatally (and hence nothing to do with genetics). feel free to educate yourself:

and what about Generation Rescue? they’re one of many orgs who’ve successfully fought for the release of internal CDC docs which prove the CDC knew vaccines caused neurodevelopmental damage as early as 1999. of course you dodged the proof given to you in my post above.

and let’s quote CDC and other scientists from the 2000 simpsonwood transcripts:

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 40: “…we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes. First, for two months of age, an unspecified developmental delay, which has its own specific ICD9 code. Exposure at three months of age, Tics. Exposure at six months of age, an attention deficit disorder. Exposure at one, three and six months of age, language and speech delays which are two separate ICD9 codes.

Exposures at one, three and six months of age, the entire category of neurodevelopmental delays, which includes all of these plus a number of other disorders

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 44: “Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 76: “What I have done here, I am putting into the model instead of mercury, a number of antigens that the children received, and what do we get? Not surprisingly, we get very similar estimates as what we got for Thimerosal because every vaccine put in the equation has Thimerosal. So for speech and the other ones maybe it’s not so significant, but for the overall group it is also significant….Here we have the same thing, but instead of number of antigens, number of shots. Just the number of vaccinations given to a child, which is also for nearly all of them significantly related.”

Dr. Guess, pg. 77: “So this essentially is a 7% risk per antigen, an antigen is like in DPT you’ve got three antigens.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: “Correct.”

Dr. Egan, pg. 77: “Could you do this calculation for aluminum?”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: "I did it for aluminum…Actually the results were almost identical to ethylmercury because the amount of aluminum goes along almost exactly with the mercury one."

=====================

all autistics have extreme levels of neural inflammation / microglial activation:

Postnatal:
Brain IL-6 elevation causes neuronal circuitry imbalances and mediates autism-like behaviors :

and

"Hepatitis B Vaccine Increases IL-6 in the Brain The Li et al. study (by the Dr Zhibin Yao research group at Sun Yat-Sen University in China) reported that hepatitis B vaccine caused an increase of IL-6 in rat brain (Fig. 5F, below). The increase in IL-6 was observed 8 weeks after receipt of the hepatitis B vaccine. 8 weeks is a long time in rat development. "

Prenatal: Caltech findings
https://authors.library.caltech.edu/64454/

more on immune activation/surges in Il-6 being the root cause of autism:

Dosages of 100mcg/kg, 300mcg/kg, and 550mcg/kg Al adjuvant cause neuron death, muscle weakness, learning and memory impairment, and pathological behavior changes in animals.

And counterpoint to ALL 144 papers claiming this nonsense - I will not argue with you, I’ll let an actual doctor who has spent the extensive time and energy to do the research, do it for me.

2 Likes

Oops, sorry. I think I stumbled into the wrong thread. :hushed:

nice of you to dodge all facts posted above proving autism is caused by immune activation IL-6 and aluminum adjuvant. also nice of you to dodge all the confirmed cases of children suffering neuro damage/autism as a result of vaccines, several of which were also posted above. why dodge?

and here’s 146 studies debunking your so called “safety” studies. hilariously, the first link is from the CDC themselves admitting causation to neuro damage in 1999.

and…

"High quality science strongly indicates that aluminum-containing vaccines cause autism.

Only one vaccine (MMR) and one ingredient (thimerosal/mercury0 have been studied in relation to autism. Vaccine promoters use these limited studies to make safety claims about ALL vaccines and ALL vaccine ingredients. Such claims go far beyond what the science actually shows.

Neither MMR nor thimerosal contain aluminum adjuvant. Hence, the studies of MMR and thimerosal are irrelevant to the safety of aluminum adjuvant.

Autism is caused by neuroinflammation during early brain development. The new science shows this is what aluminum adjuvant does. Further, the aluminum adjuvant causes the specific type of inflammation that causes autism (IL-6 + IL-17 expression).

This paper explains the science in detail.

http://icandecide.org/white-papers/ICAN-AluminumAdjuvant-Autism.pdf
"

Hannah Poling - tens of millions $$$ awarded for vaccine induced autism

Leo Smith - damage judgement awarded for vaccine induced neuro damage/tics which devolved into autism:

CDC Whistleblower: CDC covered up MMR autism link, Immunization Director admits plausibility of autism link (audio)

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 40: “…we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes. First, for two months of age, an unspecified developmental delay, which has its own specific ICD9 code. Exposure at three months of age, Tics. Exposure at six months of age, an attention deficit disorder. Exposure at one, three and six months of age, language and speech delays which are two separate ICD9 codes.

Exposures at one, three and six months of age, the entire category of neurodevelopmental delays, which includes all of these plus a number of other disorders

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 44: “Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 76: “What I have done here, I am putting into the model instead of mercury, a number of antigens that the children received, and what do we get? Not surprisingly, we get very similar estimates as what we got for Thimerosal because every vaccine put in the equation has Thimerosal. So for speech and the other ones maybe it’s not so significant, but for the overall group it is also significant….Here we have the same thing, but instead of number of antigens, number of shots. Just the number of vaccinations given to a child, which is also for nearly all of them significantly related.”

Dr. Guess, pg. 77: “So this essentially is a 7% risk per antigen, an antigen is like in DPT you’ve got three antigens.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: "I did it for aluminum…Actually the results were almost identical to ethylmercury because the amount of aluminum goes along almost exactly with the mercury one."

=====================

I had a friend who insisted that AIDS didn’t exist and that nobody had ever seen the HIV. And there were famous doctors doing this claims too!

1 Like

Cherry-picking papers from the vast amount of available research is easy, and an easy way to sway the non-scientifically educated.

Consider also that, in simple terms:

1. These papers are talking about symptoms–often symptoms “similar to” or “characteristic of” autism. The common cold may have symptoms–even a complex of symptoms-- similar to influenza, yet the two are completely different.

2. Probable genetic causes of autism have been identified.

3. While environmental factors may play a role in almost anything, this does not mean they are a cause. One may have a genetically determined ectomorphic body type, but this might be modified to some extent through diet and behavior.

1. As always, correlation is not causation.
3 Likes

false. the CDC identified causation of vaccine induced neuro damage in 1999, as stated numerous times above, which you’ve conveniently dodged.

Caltech/MIT/UC Davis also proved they were able manufacture autistic monkeys/rodents via immune activation, down to the specific cytokine, IL-6. RIP the ludicrous “genetics” bullshit. summarized and cited here:

numerous recent studies prove alum adjuvant, including from the hep B vaccine, causes surges in the same cytokine that Caltech identified, IL-6.

you also are not able to cite the specific gene(s) (lol genetics) accounting for the now 3% autism rate in the US and in many parts of the world with heavy vaccine schedules.

why are you dodging numerous CDC scientists on the record stating they found causation or stated on the record they covered up their own findings, e.g. drs verstraeten and thompson? inc dodge.

****============================

CDC Whistleblower: CDC covered up MMR autism link, Immunization Director admits plausibility of autism link (audio)

*============================

also, i’d get your eyes checked, as this isn’t “correlation”, but in fact causation.

you must be referring to those who believe vaccines don’t cause autism, similar to say, harvey weinstein not raping anyone because nobody reported on it for decades.

curiously, every single person who’s responded to me thus far won’t acknowledge the videos of confirmed vaccine induced autism cases above, even though the victims been heavily compensated by government vaccine injury funds for neuro damage. pathetic.

PS, taiwan has a fund as well, take a stab why it exists.

“Exposures and outcomes.” Outcomes do not equal the condition. I never questioned that environmental factors can result in “outcomes.”

Countries, companies and other entities have funds for legal reasons, not purely scientific ones. And once again, proving liability for harmful “outcomes” does not equal proving autism.

There is massive support for genetic causation. Just one example is a 2017 study at Mt. Sinai hospital in NY “included 37,570 twin pairs, 2,642,064 full sibling pairs, and 432,281 maternal and 445,531 paternal half-sibling pairs. Of these, 14,516 children were diagnosed with autism, and the heritability was estimated as 83 per cent, while the non-shared environmental influence was estimated as 17 per cent.”

In addition to statistical studies, recent whole-genome analysis strongly supports a genetic link.

I have a life and need to tend to my kids now, as well as do the laundry and complete an academic paper within the week, so I don’t have time to spend trading citations with you.

So which do you have, an MD or a PhD? Just curious.

2 Likes

First world problems? To have knowledge and deny it. When we do it in the third world, it is called superstition.

We also get the anti vaxxers and holistic treatment fans down there. They come with Captain Fantastic in their plans, end up Mosquito Coast meets Virus (1980) or The Walking Dead. Their children die of horrible, preventable diseases of which we have plenty enough. So please stay where you are and do not export it to places where we do not need it. Including Taiwan.

We will get the last laugh when you hit 60 and get shingles, like my anti vaxxer Uncle Bob. Sorry to see him in such pain but he made fun of people getting the free vaccine. Two weeks later…hell ran through his veins and bones. «But nobody told me» ain’t no excuse then.

Please read into correlations of digestive flora and fauna and disorders like the one mentioned, which is an spectrum. More environmental causes there, like excessive pesticides, sugar based diets, etc. As you wish.

I have a relative that just posted that ‘gardasil kills’, sigh.

I agree with your friend. Not because famous doctors do, but from a stubborn refusal to believe in what is unseen, and cannot be seen.

Should I change my belief system from evidence-based unto a faith-based system?

Sounds a bit like:

152809a9cc2481c0cd112a92ea4fdb44--homer-simpson-movie-quotes

Well, you can’t see virus with an optical microscope (most of them are too tiny for that), and I presume that you, being an English teacher and not rich, don’t have access to an electronic one… But you can Google for pictures.

Because I have no time, no knowledge, and I’m not member of mensa I’m afraid I have to work with probabilities and delegate to others things like astrophysics (and not only those things :frowning: ).

I’m Jesus and you come to me with this bullshit lack of faith…

At least, it seems the court didn’t say the girl’s autism was caused by vaccine.

http://www.immunizeusa.org/blog/2016/july/22/vaccine-court/

it does.

https://www.tokyotimes.com/side-effects-in-young-girls-take-gardasil-out-from-japanese-market/

legal bullshit to stop tens of millions from receiving the same autism related damages.

there was zero doubt poling’s $20mill judgement/injuries were the direct result of 9+ vaccines in one day