Autism and vaccines

once again, you dodged the entirety of my posts behind the excuse of “time” (yet, you’ll spend precious seconds spouting unsupported “safety” drivel, especially in the face of previously linked lab studies where alum adjuvant has been turning animals autistic. in addition, multiple cdc researchers already debunked your bogus safety claims.

****============================

CDC Whistleblower: CDC covered up MMR autism link, Immunization Director admits plausibility of autism link (audio)

*============================

this isn’t “correlation”, but in fact causation.

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 40: “…we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes. First, for two months of age, an unspecified developmental delay, which has its own specific ICD9 code. Exposure at three months of age, Tics. Exposure at six months of age, an attention deficit disorder. Exposure at one, three and six months of age, language and speech delays which are two separate ICD9 codes.

Exposures at one, three and six months of age, the entire category of neurodevelopmental delays, which includes all of these plus a number of other disorders

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 44: “Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 76: “What I have done here, I am putting into the model instead of mercury, a number of antigens that the children received, and what do we get? Not surprisingly, we get very similar estimates as what we got for Thimerosal because every vaccine put in the equation has Thimerosal. So for speech and the other ones maybe it’s not so significant, but for the overall group it is also significant….Here we have the same thing, but instead of number of antigens, number of shots. Just the number of vaccinations given to a child, which is also for nearly all of them significantly related.”

Dr. Guess, pg. 77: “So this essentially is a 7% risk per antigen, an antigen is like in DPT you’ve got three antigens.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: “Correct.”

Dr. Egan, pg. 77: “Could you do this calculation for aluminum?”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: "I did it for aluminum…Actually the results were almost identical to ethylmercury because the amount of aluminum goes along almost exactly with the mercury one."

it’s really your own fault for dodging scientific facts debunking vaccine safety.

Research has identified interleukin-6 (IL-6) as the specific cytokine responsible for autism; IL-6 is stimulated by vaccine adverse reactions (fever, seizures). IL-6 causes all three autism traits (social impairment, speech impairment and compulsive behavior), and damage to specific brain structures (e.g., the cerebellum) known to be damaged in human autism. Both prenatal and postnatal surges of IL-6 can cause autism. Immune activation during brain development has also been shown to cause schizophrenia, seizure disorders, and ADHD.

*=====================================

In scientific experiments, dosages of 100mcg/kg, 300mcg/kg, and 550mcg/kg Al adjuvant cause neuron death, muscle weakness, learning and memory impairment, and pathological behavior changes in animals.

Dosage of 550mcg/kg also caused excessive weight gain (a sign of metabolic disorder). All 3 dosages (100, 300 and 550mcg/kg) also caused numerous signs of nerve damage (observable by microscopy and biochemical changes) and/or abnormal anxious behavior.

All these results together are conclusive evidence of brain damage caused by the same dosages (mcg/kg) human infants receive according to the US vaccine schedule.

Vaccine advocates argue that injected Al adjuvant is safe, based on studies of ingested Al salts. This is unscientific because ingesting Al salts and injecting Al nanoparticles present very different risks. Both the route of administration and the chemical forms are different.

Recent experiments prove that Al adjuvant is transported into the brain by white blood cells. This explains why injected Al adjuvant can be more dangerous to the brain than ingested Al salts.

Vaccine advocates like Paul Offit make false statements about Al toxicity studies. The studies show that ingested Al is harmful at dosages less than half of what advocates claim to be safe.

Immune Activation

A developing brain can be damaged when the immune system is activated by a vaccine. Immune activation has been researched extensively and is proven to cause autism and other brain damage.

In early life, the brain and immune system develop together. Communication chemicals (“cytokines”) used by the immune system also guide brain development. Immune activation causes surges in cytokine production; cytokine surges during brain development cause permanent brain damage and mental illnesses. The brain-damaging effects of immune activation have been studied extensively. The science is high quality and there is a lot of it. It is well-known that vaccines cause immune activation and can cause surges of many different cytokines.

It is Saturday and sunny. You do know most serious scientific mags require suscription?

2 Likes

Nobody is doubting the court made the judgement of $20mill compensation for the result of vaccine. Just saying the court didn’t say the vaccine caused autism.

clearly her horrific injuries were the result of voodoo, and not the 9+ vaccines hours beforehand.

notice you’ve stayed silent on the multiple cdc researchers admitting causation . shhhh.

There are doctors or researchers saying something doesn’t mean their claims are proved.

How many independent studies supported vaccine autism causation? And how many of them are on reviewed journals?

The relation between IL-6 and autism is not the proof of vaccine autism causation.

##corrected (Did you read the 140+ counter arguing papers, linked above? )
I meant did you read the counter arguments in the site linked by @Noel?

Btw, I’m not saying vaccine cannot cause autism. I don’t have enough knowledge to judge it.

I guess most of us don’t have the ability to understand those papers and evaluate whether they are trustable or not, so we dodge (in your word) them. The only thing I understand from your posts are there are doctors and papers claiming vaccine causes autism. Without knowledge in those fields, I cannot judge the claim is proved or not, and there are counter arguments on those papers, which seem valid arguments for me. If there are valid arguments against those counter arguments, I will think your claim is more convincing.

Arguing with expats living (or have lived) in Taiwan about the details of the science behind these claims is not really impressive . But you know what will convince me of this argument, head over to this website and convince the scientifically trained doctor of the error of his ways - he is very active in the comments. Do that and I am a convert …

1 Like

I don’t care if you’re not impressed. you’re dodging all recent researchers proving that alum adjuvant is causing neuro damage. you tell your “doctor” to counter the following biological studies/researchers proving neurotoxic alum adjuvant making its way to the brain (i’ll save you the trouble, he doesn’t address any of it, Lulz…)

http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Autism-and-aluminum-adjuvants-in-vaccines.pdf

France 2017:
Non-linear dose-response of aluminium hydroxide adjuvant particles: Selective low dose neurotoxicity.

France 2015:
Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines.

Thanks again, France.
Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain

This just in – breathing oxygen causes left-handedness!

1 Like

Corroborating lab studies by numerous unrelated teams on different continents that alum adjuvant is neurotoxic undermines your claims of vaccine safety. then again, you have no counter why countries have been giving away billions from their vaccine injury compensation funds.

how many of your/noel cited “safety” studies actually acknowledge or accounted for proven alum adjuvant neurotoxicity?

The relation between IL-6 and autism is proof that anyone can manufacture autism strictly by triggering IL-6, as proven by Caltech/UCSD/MIT, etc. Hepatitis B vaccine has been proven to raise levels of IL-6 in animal studies. none of your/noel studies acknowledge such basic facts, and are therefore heavily flawed. hilariously, the CDC quotes above prove they knew this in 1999.

you don’t have the ability to acknowledge multiple CDC researchers literally stated they found causation with thimerosal/alum containing vaccines, and the MMR live virus vaccine, and covered it up afterwards? scroll up and try again.

Give it up. There were autistic people in the world long before vaccines were popular, and if only Auti$m $peaks and similar groups don’t get their way, there will continue to be for many years to come.

2 Likes

nah. not at a rate of 3% since the introduction of the hepB vaccine in the 80s. but you knew this. try again.

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 40: “…we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes. First, for two months of age, an unspecified developmental delay, which has its own specific ICD9 code. Exposure at three months of age, Tics. Exposure at six months of age, an attention deficit disorder. Exposure at one, three and six months of age, language and speech delays which are two separate ICD9 codes.

Exposures at one, three and six months of age, the entire category of neurodevelopmental delays, which includes all of these plus a number of other disorders

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 44: “Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 76: “What I have done here, I am putting into the model instead of mercury, a number of antigens that the children received, and what do we get? Not surprisingly, we get very similar estimates as what we got for Thimerosal because every vaccine put in the equation has Thimerosal. So for speech and the other ones maybe it’s not so significant, but for the overall group it is also significant….Here we have the same thing, but instead of number of antigens, number of shots. Just the number of vaccinations given to a child, which is also for nearly all of them significantly related.”

Dr. Guess, pg. 77: “So this essentially is a 7% risk per antigen, an antigen is like in DPT you’ve got three antigens.”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: “Correct.”

Dr. Egan, pg. 77: “Could you do this calculation for aluminum?”

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 77: “I did it for aluminum…Actually the results were almost identical to ethylmercury because the amount of aluminum goes along almost exactly with the mercury one.”

There is no “autism epidemic”. Autistic people (especially women) are being identified at much higher rates because autism presents differently in women. Autism is a variation, not an illness or a “condition”. It’s neurodiversity, just like people have different skin colors and different abilities to carry a tune.

2 Likes

wrong. more males are diagnosed. guess why.

Are you sure??? No aspects of scientific investigation or academic uncertainty whatsoever make you question your thoughts on the matter? Have to go work calls …

Could you stop pasting the same long quote repeatedly? Once is enough.

Just multiple CDC researchers saying so is not enough to believe that is proved. There are other researchers who say those studies are fault. Without any expert knowledg, I cannot judge which claim is true.

The impression from some free information I got by Google search is that Anti-vaccine people are dodging all the counter arguments or criticism made by other researchers. That makes me think their claim less convincing.

You are also dodging all those counter arguments.

Quoted from “124 (now 144) papers that DO NOT prove vaccines cause autism”

1. {formerly #6} Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?
    The Tomljenovic and Shaw paper always comes up. They not only abuse statistics but also use misdirection and multiple leaps to conclusions by impling that aluminum causes inflammation, people with autism have signs of increased inflammation, and therefore aluminum may cause autism. They found a correlation, but there is no causation to be found.

2. The putative role of environmental aluminium in the development of chronic neuropathology in adults and children. How strong is the evidence and what could be the mechanisms involved?
    This is merely a repeat with nearly the exact same title by the same author (who, as a matter of shameless ad hominem, is described as an “independent researcher”, meaning he is not employed by a university) of article #6.

3. {formerly #7} Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes
    Tomljenovic and Shaw again, this time basing a paper on the ecological study #13 above, which as we know is incredibly weak. Anyway, this is a study on mice given “high” or “low” doses of subcutaneous aluminum. They exhibit some vague differences on certain mice tests. Does this translate to humans? Hardly.

4. {formerly #8) Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease
    Hey look, it’s Tomljenovic and Shaw again! This time it’s a review of just how bad aluminum is for us. They list all the ways we are exposed to aluminum (food, water, medicine, vaccines, occupational exposure, etc) and this is bad, they say. What they don’t say is that the amount of aluminum in one vaccine is about the same as in 1 liter of infant formula (unless it’s soy-based formula, which has 3x the amount). People are exposed to orders of magnitude more aluminum in food, water, and air (no, not chemtrails) than in vaccines. Aluminum just happens to make up 8% of earth’s crust and is used in lots of things (including that antacid you maybe have just taken). The amount of aluminum that people get from vaccines a few dozen times in their lives is a minuscule percentage of what they encounter daily in the environment. There is just no evidence that this tiny amount of vaccine adjuvant-based aluminum can cause any of the maladies they suggest. None.

yet you’re still dodging them. sad.

this isn’t a he said/she said argument. this is a statistical proof argument.

7x the rate of autism at 1 month exposure thresholds vs non exposure, N=400k, west coast.

Dr. Verstraeten [CDC], pg. 40: “…we have found statistically significant relationships"

http://imgur.com/8zufG7E

FOIA lawsuit release:
http://putchildrenfirst.org/media/2.16.pdf

what counter arguments about aluminum? none of your sources have tried to dispute the fact multiple teams of researchers on different continents have turned mice autistic from alum adjuvant, or the fact alum has been documented as traveling to the brain. why dodge? zero lab studies demonstrating alum adjuvant safety. your source’s counter-argument is “because i don’t like the outcomes”. if it were truly safe, then your bogus source(s) should have no problem injecting alum adjuvant into animals without neurological damage. thus far you can’t support your assertion of safety.

also, you keep mentioning shaw/tomljenovic, whose work proving alum neurotoxicity was replicated in other continents, as mentioned earlier, which you won’t acknowledge:

1. Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines.
    RK Gherardi, H Eidi, G Crépeaux, FJ Authier and J Cadusseau, Frontiers in neurology, 2015

2. Non-linear dose-response of aluminium hydroxide adjuvant particles: Selective low dose neurotoxicity.
    G Crépeaux, H Eidi, MO David, Y Baba-Amer, E Tzavara, B Giros, FJ Authier, C Exley, CA Shaw, J Cadusseau and RK Gherardi, Toxicology, Jan 2017 15

3. Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain.
    Khan, Combadière C, Authier FJ, Itier V, Lux F, Exley C, Mahrouf-Yorgov M, Decrouy X, Moretto P, Tillement O, Gherardi RK, Cadusseau J., BMC Med. 2013 Apr 4;11:99. doi: 10.1186/1741-7015-11-99.

I think you missed your calling … You should have gone into biochemistry.

1 Like

So, for me, this is just a doctor saying he found something statistically. I don’t have enough knowledge to judge the statistics was done correctly and the conclusion derived from it is reasonable.

I know water is not safe because too much intake of water kills a healthy man.

1 Like