Autism and vaccines

so, as I asked above, please give me the direct link or title of the paper.

Here is something

and

A review of the evidence regarding thimerosal and autism for the UN Environmental Program back in 2008 and again in 2012, by Michael Pichichero, MD.
His conclusion was “No new evidence could be found in the published literature that brings into question the decision by WHO to endorse the continued use of thimerosal as a safe preservative in multi-dose vaccines.”

The issue is whether vaccine is safe or not. Even if a certain quantities of aluminum adjuvant is toxin, if vaccine is safe, there is no problem. And there are many studies showing the safety of vaccine. Please refer here for some counter arguments on the claims that alum adjuvant is toxin and alum adjuvant neurotoxicity is proved.

linked above. by the CDC’s own admission, no less.

linked above. by the CDC’s own admission, no less.

what does your link demonstrate besides the fact that autism is manufactured via immune activation, specifically IL-6, as demonstrated in the Hepatitis B vaccine in Li et al?

too dangerous for the US, but WHO will happily dump it to the rest of the world in the name of cost savings. that is the only reason for ethylmercury, afterall.

what quantities? the studies are very clear. any amount of alum crossing the BBB can trigger il-6 neuro inflammation.

riddled with healthy user bias, and none accounting for alum, as stated by cdc’s fine and chen.

Here are so many links. I cannot spot which is the one you are mentioning. That is why I’m repeating please put the link again.

Did you read all the counter arguments in the sites I put in this post:4. Aluminum adjuvant and Autism?

Li et al. is just claiming HBV doses caused autism like mouse newborns. Is the amount dosed the same with the ones used to human? And, how can you know the cause substance is aluminum adjuvant? Has their result been confirmed?

Let’s focus on autism and vaccine here. There is no statistical study proving the relation between the two. Many statistical studies show the opposite, no relation between autism and vaccine. How does the healthy user bias work here?

I think I said this some times already, but basically you are repeating the same claim and no direct reply to counter arguments.

Are you referring to this one on Thimerosal by Dr. Verstraeten?

Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life.
Author: Verstraeten T, Davis RL, Gu D, DeStefano F.
In Proceedings of the Epidemic Intelligence Service Annual Conference. 2000; Vol. 49.

Though the conclusion of this paper was denied by this (A review of the evidence regarding thimerosal and autism by Michael Pichichero, MD.) and the study of
Taylor et al., this study is not on Aluminum in vaccine.

Also Quoted from 124 (now 144) papers that DO NOT prove vaccines cause autism:

"Thimerosal has been removed from all childhood vaccines in most countries since 2001, yet autism rates continue to rise. It is only present in certain multi-dose influenza vaccines. Plus, performed a meta-analysis that included over 1.2 million children that found no relationship between vaccination and autism or ASD, no relationship between MMR and autism or ASD, no relationship between thimerosal and autism or ASD, and no relationship between mercury and autism or ASD. There was also a study done in California that tracked autism rates after thimerosal was removed, and it confirmed the same result - thimerosal does not cause autism.

Vaccines: Facts vs. myths

"Aluminum

Aluminum is used in small amounts in some vaccines to stimulate a better immune response, Offit says.

Yet babies get far more aluminum from food, including breast milk, than from vaccines. In the first six months of life, Offit says, a breast-fed baby takes in 10 milligrams of aluminum; a baby given a milk-based formula takes in 30 milligrams; a soy formula-fed baby gets 120 milligrams.

A baby who receives all recommended shots takes in only 4 milligrams of aluminum from them, he says.

Aluminum is also found in self-rising flour, Offit says. For many people, the biggest source of aluminum is cornbread."

In addition with vaxplanations: “Injection vs Ingestion. Myths and Facts.”

“i cannot spot”. well, try harder.

scroll up, first scribd link, 146 published papers supporting an autism/vaccine link

did you scroll up and read the 146 published papers supporting an autism/vaccine link? clearly not, as you did not make it past cdc’s published study in case #1.

you’re all over the place here. what exactly are saying or trying to refute? it’s clear you have not read the study or understood its significance.

which is why should be reading up on healthy user bias:

well, yeah, except that’s exactly what you’re doing.

the paper you linked does not match the study you’re referring to.

“Thimerosal has been removed from all childhood vaccines”

apparently not. and alum adjuvant containing vaccines have risen 300% since the 80s.

offit is comparing ingested alum vs injected alum adjuvant, for which he has no lab studies demonstrating safety. why is offit advocating for/engaging in junk science?

When you see groups shifting focus from a disproven agent such as mercury to Plan B such as aluminum, is a strong sign bad science is at work. It’s much like what some “intelligent design” activists do.

They linked that paper with a similar claim, because the study you mentioned is just a preliminary study talked at a conference.

How can you judge the validity of the study from this(Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life)?

It is short, so I quote below. They said “suggest” and “further studies are needed.” What is proved in this study?

“This analysis suggests that high exposure to ethylmercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines in the first month of life increases the risk of subsequent development of neurologic development impairment, but not of neurologic degenerative or renal impairment. Further confirmatory studies are needed.

I also read this.
Is The CDC Hiding Data About Mercury, Vaccines, And Autism?

Anyway, the study is not on Aluminum adjuvant, and denied by other studies, that is why I didn’t think this is the study you say proving the relation between vaccine and autism.

Researchers you bring up here say “may suggest”, “might cause”, “possibly”, or something like that in their studies. In addition, there are counter arguments and criticism which are not replied. Why can you say it is proved?

this part seems right. Is there new study denying the safety of vaccine with thimerosal?

By the way, Dr. Versteraeten published this paper on safety of thimerosal containing vaccinated the talk at a conference. His conclusion is “No consistent significant associations were found between TCVs and neurodevelopmental outcomes.”

So, Dr. Versteraeten has not proved yet the relation between thimerosal in vaccine and autism, as well as he has not proved yet the relation between aluminum adjuvant in vaccine and autism.

This is an example that you are dodging and don’t give me any direct answer.

1. Is the amount dosed the same with the ones used to human?

The amount of vaccine they dosed in the study seems to be more than human infant is given.

1. how can you know the cause substance is aluminum adjuvant?

They say mice given HBV show autism, but nothing that it was caused by Aluminum adjuvant in the vaccine. So, you cannot say it is due to aluminum from this paper.

1. Has their result been confirmed?

No study by other groups yet confirming this study.

I expected you might kindly summarize it, or quote the most important parts, but I must have read it all. That’s ok.

After reading it, I have 4 simple questions. They must be elementary questions, but as you know, I’m no expert of vaccine issue. So, here they are.

1. I thought you are claiming aluminum adjuvant in vaccine causes autism, but they talk on the Healthy user Bias as a flaw in studies on MMR vaccine-autism relation. Are they claiming MMR vaccine also causes autism?

2. If MMR vaccine causes autism, what is the toxin ingredient?

3. Is there any paper considering Healthy user bias and showing the relation between vaccine and autism? Or any paper showing statistics in past papers are wrong?
    Of course, on reviewed journals.

4. They say children having older siblings with autism are high risk. Doesn’t this mean there is some genetical issue on autism?

How do you think on this study?

Blood and Hair Aluminum Levels, Vaccine History, and Early Infant Development

I hope you won’t dodge those questions and I could get direct answers.

If MMR causes autism, why isn’t everyone autistic? Not that that would be a bad outcome.

I’ll bet good old Panicsell is “lighting it up blue” today too…gotta push that pathological model of autism instead of admitting what it is – a natural expression of neurodiversity. Some people are blond, some people have blue eyes, some people are autistic.

1 Like

If smoking causes cancer, why don’t all smokers have cancer?

and gosh golly, not a bad outcome? what a terrible thing to say.

autistics have elevated risks when it comes to injuries, deaths (drowning), being bullied, and the list goes on.

https://www.autism.com/accidental_death_risk

you’re linking a random blogsite which doesn’t offer a study or much of anything as a rebuttal to exley’s peer reviewed research.

and there is plenty to support exley’s findings, which aren’t new by the way

Neurotoxic Effects of Aluminium Among Foundry Workers and Alzheimer’s Disease

also this study… which concludes
“Boys vaccinated as neonates had threefold greater odds for autism diagnosis compared to boys never vaccinated or vaccinated after the first month of life”

Maybe you should try reading it. If it was just some random shite, I wouldn’t have linked it.

1 Like

Your article talks about the accidental drowning of two toddlers. It had nothing to do with their being autistic or not and everything to do with the idea that no one was watching them properly.

Sounds more to me like it’s a shitty thing to say that everyone having autism would be some sort of disaster. And picking “autism awareness day” to do that is particularly classy.

1 Like

Hate to break it to you, but autistics have elevated risks when it comes to injuries, deaths (drowning), being bullied, and the list goes on. so yes it is a rather terrible thing to say.

https://www.autism.com/accidental_death_risk

1 Like

maybe if the blogsite you linked actually had a study or two to counter exley’s peer reviewed research or counter the other aluminum studies linked to Alzheimer’s.

I am asking the same question to panicsell, but how do you think on this study?

Blood and Hair Aluminum Levels, Vaccine History, and Early Infant Development: A Cross-Sectional Study

Aluminium in brain tissue in autism

Are there answers to the criticism/questions/counter arguments I pasted below?

"if this research is so groundbreaking that it will cause a change in our vaccine strategies, why isn’t it published in a very high impact factor journal that is highly respected?

it lacks a control. If there is a central dogma of the scientific method, it would be to compare results to a control. It is the only way to show that an influencing factor actually causes a change.

I don’t care if Exley found an aluminum soda can in the cells of brain tissue from ASD. It would be irrelevant, unless I know if there is or isn’t an aluminum soda can in brain tissue of non-ASD patients. Exley’s methods do not even meet the lowest standard of good science.

Of the 10 patients used in this study (n=10 is so ridiculous low, that I cannot believe this article was published), Exley’s paper provided us with clinical information on none of them. None. Nothing about confounding data that might influence the observations. Nothing about the environment of the patients that may or may not have influenced the results.

These represent 3 repeated analyses of each sample. In many cases, the error (in parentheses) is substantially larger than the mean. The variability is so high, how can one even make any “conclusion” from this study?

Exley himself says “how difficult it might be to use statistical measures of brain Al content as reliable indicators of potential neurotoxicity.”
"
Quoted from Anti-vaccine pseudoscience – more bad science on autism and aluminum

"Aluminum is one of the most common elements on the planet and the most common metal (comprising about 8% of the Earth’s crust), and we are constantly ingesting aluminum through our respiratory and digestive systems in amounts much higher than any vaccine. For example, drinking water contains about 0.01-0.1 mg/litre. Compare this to vaccines, where the average infant will receive about 4 mg over his/her first 6 months from all vaccines combined. During that same time period, breastfed infants will ingest about 10 mg of aluminum from breast milk, and bottle-fed babies will take in 40 mg (for regular formula) to 120 mg (for soy-based formula). That doesn’t even measure the amount in food once they start eating.

Of course the antivaxxer’s response to this is “BUT INJECTION IS DIFFERENT THAN INGESTION!” Yes, of course they are different. But before any of you start screaming this at me, there is an excellent explanation of why this is true but clinically unimportant here.
Quoted from 124 (now 144) papers that DO NOT prove vaccines cause autism

Neurotoxic Effects of Aluminium Among Foundry Workers and Alzheimer’s Disease

This paper is a study on aluminium dust-exposed workers suggesting a possible role of the inhalation of aluminium dust in pre-clinical mild cognitive disorder which might prelude Alzheimer’s disease (AD) or AD-like neurological deterioration.

How did this study support the study on the relation between Aluminum adjuvant in vaccine and autism?

If we can compare inhaled aluminum dust and injected aluminum adjuvant, can we also compare ingested alum vs injected alum adjuvant?

Hepatitis B vaccination of male neonates and autism diagnosis, NHIS 1997-2002.

Quoted from 124 (now 144) papers that DO NOT prove vaccines cause autism

“This is a study of just 31 children with autism. 31. And the “study” relied on parental reports of their children’s autism. Really? REALLY? Drawing any kind of conclusion over a paper with such a small subset of subjects and that relies on parental reports (rather than doctors’ diagnoses) is ludicrous.”