Avai tsou foreign criminals and crimes in taiwan

Facebook.

It’s bad - you’ve been warned.

1 Like

If you figure out the why, let us know.

His EQ is on par with Trump’s?

I mean he runs a business, he has a family, he lives in a rural community. That should keep him busy. Why stir trouble?

I understand his annoyance when people do not believe he is a full citizen of the ROC or question his motivations for such citizenship. It is a private matter and nobody´s business but his. But from there to all the other anti foreign stuff and all out war… bit over the top.

I have zero empathy for him. He is just a prick of the highest order. A sad individual with baseball-sized hemorrhoids of butthurtedness.

I mentioned in another thread that the only thing missing from my life in Taiwan is more ice time to play hockey. I love hockey. I live for hockey. I would give it all up today if he would just disappear.

Found the group, there’s only 1000 of them. What do they do, gang up and harass people in other Taiwan based groups?

They wait for a foreigner to be busted in the news…and then the mob gets to work.

2 Likes

It’s a post on their FB page that links to this thread. Just went up a few minutes ago. The only comment is from Jim about how he received his aboriginal name from an elder.

Please keep us informed with screen shots.

Screenshot_20181022-175539_Samsung%20Internet

I think anyone that interested can just go over there.

No, you can’t. You need to join it and if he figures out who you are, you’ll be blocked.

I would count that as a credit. Nevertheless, we don’t need to be the venue for their material.

No more screen shots. That one gives the jist. Besides, I have a feeling that thread will get a bit long with his pleebs gurgling his bits.

1 Like

I love how he denies starting [redacted by mod]. One would think he’d be proud of all those countless hours of copying, pasting and editing our posts to suit his twisted agenda.

And anyone can pay a temple dude to give you a new name fella.

What a cretin.

1 Like

I’d advise you to drop this line of attack. We don’t want to engage with that site in any way. If you want to engage with them do it on their site.

4 Likes

These guys were definitely the nosey tattletale kids that ratted people out to the teacher. Pathetic. The epitome of what a loser is. The moral superiority complex is laughable covering up their petty insecurities as grown adults.

You mean ratted the teacher out? How would they know who he was and what he did? I doubt he is posting about it in their group.

It’s an analogy.
Are you Drax??

2 Likes

I’d like to reply, but that doesn’t make enough sense for me to try.

sense-this-picture-makes-none-33155177%5B1%5D