Avai tsou foreign criminals and crimes in taiwan

That’s why people like that need to hide in an aboriginal village deep in Alishan. If they were more local someone they insulted might pay them a visit. Up there you can hide behind the keyboard and talk shit all day without worry.

Same with racist ptt keyboard warriors. To someone’s face they wouldn’t have the balls

Ha, wonderful Jim.

kind of becoming Marlon Brando’s character in Apocalypse Now
“…The horror!”

I was just attempting to imply that, back in the day, you and I had plenty of back and forths. We’ve since matured and can now carry on with civility and mutual respect.

The subject of this thread dragged up an opinion I had 15 years ago and is trying to make hay out of it in his most recent stream of tantrums.

You and I have moved on. He lacks the capacity to let go of anything. Pitiable if he weren’t such a malignant sac of puss.

Well, I’m wasn’t then and aren’t now a sociopath. :whistle:

I think mostly our back and forths were over silly stuff, but the bigger stuff, iirc, was more a differing of opinion, not a lack of understanding. This stuff with TVguy seems, er, summative as opposed to formative.

Now, Bob Pine…THAT guy! :roll:

1 Like

This guy went all out on being as literal as it can be to prove he is indeed Taiwanese lol. Probably jeez his pants when some old guy called him Avai. Most likely he heard someone point to him and mumble some words and he heard Avai. Does avai have any meaning in their language? Be funny if it’s like mountain chicken or something lol

1 Like

And the pigs like it.

He can’t be that bad, can he? I recall him on here ages ago and I just thought he was an odd chap best avoided.

I know someone who got stuck chatting to him in a bar and required rescuing. But that’s just the standard expat experience, isn’t it?

Some of our site members are still having problems with doxing on “that” site. I removed mentions of its name here, and ask everyone to avoid mentioning it so as to not cause problems for them. Thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah, that bad and then some.

ETA Think Ricardo López bad.

1 Like

I was wondering why it got redacted. Thanks for the explanation.

3 Likes