Awesome Things About Living in Taiwan

Crank it up I say!

1 Like

Good to know that…at least now u feeling better.
:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

This didn’t age well.

3 Likes

Saw this beauty today. I wonder how much he paid in import duties. I doubt these were sold in Taiwan. Maybe some people were living here at the time and know

5 Likes

He is breaking the traffic laws by stopping on top of the motorcycle waiting box. He should have stopped earlier.

6 Likes

Never thought a Pontiac will excite anyone

3 Likes

Hmm, okay, well, for one reason or another, I’ve managed to obtain a vehicle that is in the top 10% price range for cars in Taiwan. I think it would be a good idea for me to start paying more attention to traffic laws and regulations, and as well, to be even more diligent in making sure I’m being courteous and considerate of all the other drivers with whom I share the road…

Said no human.

Ever.

4 Likes

That’s got to be about the worst year for a Firebird (80s I believe, and almost anything from that era is terrible!). But considering how few of those kinds of cars in Taiwan there are, I would also get excited seeing that. I saw a beautiful Mustang from the early 60s parked by my office before. It has now been replaced by a new Mustang. Don’t know what the owner was thinking.

2 Likes

In that weird block of high rent housing and commercial space bounded by Nanking on the north, Jenai on the south, Tunhua on the west, and Kuang Fu on the east, somewhere there’s a dude who owns a perfect replica KITT 2000, you used to see it sometimes cruising around the neighborhood.
Cylon chase LEDs in the grille and everything.

Pretty strange, man

3 Likes

Not as strange as seeing your Chiang Ching-kuo era romanization of Taipei’s street names! : D

Guy

5 Likes

Guy

1 Like

Happy new year to you too.

Guy

I didn’t wish you Happy New Year.

Don’t worry, I won’t hold it against you.

Guy

Yeah, I was pretty worried there…

Guy

Cheer up

Oooh, bad move. :hushed:

Haha I know it’s akin to launching a firecracker at Kim Jung Il and wishing him a Happy New Year. :grin:

I couldn’t be happier.
This is my idea of a great time. :+1:

Guy

1 Like

I think he may be dead.

1 Like