Bali Bombing: Foreigners are Terrorist Targets

[quote=“cake”]if the film exists and is broadcast who will get to see it, or is it a hoax?[/quote] What are you talking about?

A website that proclaims: “Like Yukio Mishima we are ready to give our life for our ideals.” Do you even know who this right-wing nut and his “shield society” were?

The website claims to have footage of Pim Fortuyn’s murder. It claims to have video and audioevidence of the murder - Showing the murder of Fortuyn himself, images of a Hitman on the roof and his getaway in a car. About 35 megs of evidence will be released.

According to the website it will be broadcast sometime soon? Or is it a hoax.

Yeah I am aware of the Japanese writer Yukio Mishima.

One UK paper with a very interesting front page - 19th december:
mirror.co.uk/frontpages/

Fruitcake, why the interest in Fortuyn and Mishima and other bizarre nationalist movements? You are all over the place! Is it just that you are a conspiracy nerd? Have you read the JFK site, whose link I posted earlier? You need to sit down and have a cup of tea to calm the nerves. :wink:

Imyourbiggestfan, I posted the site up because they claim to have the footage of the murder. I am not interested in nationalism of any kind- it is a virtue for the violent. But I will believe they have footage, when I see it.
Haven’t had time to read the JFK site yet, but I will have a good look at it.

sundayherald.com/30195

I think electronic voting in the US is frightening and shouldn’t be allowed.
hermes-press.com/fighting_for_democracy.htm

Tip-pop-bubble-pah’toing… you support any nut with a home video…ooosh!

Yeah right.

Lump supports Son of a Bush and John Howard - enough said.

W is a corporate crony; H is a full-on phony. You are batty battemberg.
Ooo-sshka-loosh-ka-dooskiddledy - poodle…Vonk, Vooonk, VarooooonK!