Barcelona tapas bar and restaurant

Hail ye! hail ye my comrads, dont get too emotional about suggesting all the expensive stuff to the poor restaurant, ive been there lately and ive experienced all the things that you people are talking about, don’t be too judgemental all at once and try to understand the situation.
Please don’t forget that Barcelona Tapas Bar and Restaurant is usually offering all you can eat menu! And for the ala carte menu that most of you feel is too expensive, please, please don’t forget that they are having a show and usually if a venue if offering shows, prices are naturally higher coz they don’t charge entrance fee.
I got a chance to chat with the manager and she is really nice, maybe just a little bit misunderstood :slight_smile: , well, for us as customers, maybe we should ask first about everything that we want to know before venturing to going somewhere, i believe they have their contact number listed here, right? hehe…anyways, if somebody care to ask my opinion, it’s worth trying, having good food for a very reasonable price will be a welcome change once in a while, im not saying that all of us will like it, well, what the heck, all people have different standards, right? guess so! :slight_smile:
So for all the adventurous, i suggest go and check it out for yourselves and maybe you will find out that its really a good place and we will go back together!

First post?
Gee, that’s not suspicious at all.

[quote=“Josefus”]First post?
Gee, that’s not suspicious at all.[/quote]
You you started posting at Forumosa with your second or thrid post straight away? A friend of a friend of a friend… actually myself have been to this place and found it very good, both price and what we got for it were fine.

I’m not saying anything about the place, just the post(er).
It was fine when I was there too. :slight_smile:

I would like to thank everyone for all the good suggestions, i just like everyone to know that we are aware of all of your suggestions and we are doing something about it continuously, sometimes maybe slow to react but all is noted :smiley:
Anyway, just like to invite everyone to come visit us this Saturday, the 8th of April for our Flamenco show, again, we don’t charge entrance fee. It’s nt600/person consumable and no service charge.
Hope to see everyone and i promise that the food and service will be much much better! :slight_smile:

Hi to everybody! :slight_smile: Just want to announce that our Flamenco show for May 13 is already fully booked, im just afraid that people will come in and we cannot accomodate anymore.
We have a new promotion for the month of May, for customer’s who will avail of the all you can eat dinner, there will be a free dessert! We are giving out Movenpick ice cream for free, two scoops for each!
Hope to see everybody!

Hi to all forumosan’s! :slight_smile: It’s me again, just like to inform everybody that we will have a new added feature to our restaurant. We will have singers to entertain customers every saturday of June, except ofcourse the second saturday coz its our flamenco dance party! No additional charges, just go visit us and have dinner, whether it’s the all you can eat or just ala carte, this is our way of thanking all the customers for their continued support, so hope to see you all there!

Hi again!! just like to invite everybody to join us in watching the World Cup thru our big screen! The schedule will be available at our website or just call us for more information.

Hello to all Forumosans, due to our continued effort to improve our service, we are offering customers new promotions, starting October we will have a solo guitarist to perform once a month. Louis(solo guitarist) have studied in Spain and France and he is well versed in playing Flamenco, Salsa, Latin American music and Argentina music, so we would like to invite everybody to come and join us. There is no entrance fee, nt$600 consumable. I recommend everybody to try and hear him play because he is really good! good day to everybody!

Hi to everybody! Just like to invite everyone this coming Saturday for our Flamenco Dance Party, we are having a new group of dancers, hope everybody can make it and check them out coz they are really good, we don’t charge 600 consumable this saturday, instead, back to the all you can eat menu and you can watch the show for free without any extra charge, hope to see everybody!

We would like to thank everybody for the support we got the last time we held the Flamenco Dance Party, we received many personal pms praising our new group of dancers, I would like to let everybody know that all your comments and suggestions are most welcome and rest assured that we will take it very seriously!
And I would like to take this opportunity to invite again everybody to come and join us every Saturday for our weekly shows, for the first, third and fourth Saturday, we will be having live singers and ofcourse every second Saturday for the Flamenco Dance Party, we are not charging anything extra, just come and dine and everybody can watch the show with extra charge!
Hope to see everybody!

OOOOps! I typed the wrong word, please be advised that the last phrase that says “with extra charge” means WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE! Thanks

Hello again everyone! I just like to remind everybody that we will be holding our Monthly Flamenco Dance Party this coming September 9, we are already accepting reservations as early as now, so if you are interested please reserve early to get a good seat. We promise everyone that the show will be amazing and also expect good food for a very reasonable price! Just like to emphasize that we don’t charge entrance fee, just dine in and you can get to watch the show for free!
Show starts at 8:00pm promptly so it is advisable to come in early and have a nice dinner so after that everyone can concentrate on watching the show! Hope to see everybody!
Our contact number is 02-87726753.

Do you do a good Paella…?

Hi bliss, thank you for posting, about our Paella, being good at something always depends on the consumer, whether it fits their taste or not, but one thing is for sure at Barcelona, we make our food with our heart, so if you have it, whether you find it good or not you will know and feel that we pour our heart and effort on it. :slight_smile: So hope to see you soon!

Hi to everybody again, I would just like to inform all Forumosan’s that starting November, we will add another day for our Flamenco dance party, instead of having it only on the second Saturday, we will add the last Friday also, so that’s November 11 and November 24! Everybody is welcome to join us, again, no entrance fee! just avail of the all you can eat deal and you can get to watch the show for free! Show starts at 8pm. For those interested to reserve a seat pls. contact us at 02-87726753, our address is no.26, Lane 131, Yanji St. We are just two minutes away from Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall MRT Station! :slight_smile:

Hello Everybody, just like to invite everyone to come join us this Friday, October 6 at 7pm to come and listen to our One Night Stand Accoustic Night! A very popular guitarist will be performing which is a good friend of mine! No cover charge, just have dinner and you can enjoy the show. Please contact us at 02-87726753 for reservations! :slight_smile:

Hi barcelona, please keep posting the schedules – we’ll make it one of these days soon.

Hello Dragonbones! :slight_smile: Well here’s the answer to your request, the schedule for our Flamenco Dance Party this December are the 9th, the 23rd and 30th, we have three schedules for this month due to our customer’s request, and by the way, thank you for posting! :slight_smile: Hope to see you one day and if you can, please inform us that’s its you and I’ll give you something special on the bar list on the house! :slight_smile: Just look for me Luisa, and tell them that you are dragonbones. thanks again!

Hello to everybody! :slight_smile: I would just like to post our operating hours for the coming holidays, we will start celebrating Christmas dinner on Dec. 23 together with our Flamenco dancers, show starts at 8:00pm, kitchen and bar will be open until 2:00am, and on Dec.31, New years eve, will be starting at 6pm for dinner, we will be serving food and drinks until 4:00am, so everybody is welco me to join us! For information and reservation, pls. contact us at 02-87726753 or 0916162368.