🏀 Basketball | FIBA Basketball World Cup

USA lost, so now second in their group, can they still win. They lost to Lietuva, a small nation wonder if they will play again

Hard to predict now. I guess the US will respond to their loss and beat Italy. Germany is in good shape. So they might handle Latvia and then it will be close between the US and Germany.

Slovenia will win against Canada if Luka’s thigh is OK. Serbia and Lithuania? No idea.

After that? No idea.

1 Like

Where is JPN , they won the section but from your chat did not advance

Japan did not go through.

Next games are here. Daily schedule - FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 - FIBA.basketball

Finished 3rd in the first group phase, hence did not even make it to the second phase.

Who da hell is Lietuva?

LIETUVA means “the place where it rains, rains, and rains…”

Not for me, the weather, and the green color, yuck.

1 Like

SCREENSHOT
SCREENSHOT

Let there be a Thrilla in Manila!

All the finals played in Manila now.

So Srbija dismantled Lietuva who dismantled the Unted Stats of Merica. Can’t wait for the Itly game in an hour or so. Forza :it:!

I dont watch any of the events… just make sure my clients get them lol

SCREENSHOT

USA up 10pts after 1 quarter. Italy does not look sharp.

Lead balloons to 24.

Arrivederci! Not going to watch the second half.

I was hoping Italy gets revenge on Banchero!

Interesting he has EU passport

Wow, an Italian with an EU passport. Who would have guessed that?

Next game Germany v Latvia is up. Players on court warming up now.

I have no idea who will win lol

SCREENSHOT

That was a close one, the commentator got really high at the end😄.

1 Like

Can’t think of a player less likable than Dillon Brooks.

Funny, Brooks played dirty all game long and did enough to get himself and eventually Luka out.

Hope no NBA team signs him, he’s toxic.

The US is the best, deepest and most talented team in the tournament by a wide margin. Canada is the only team that’s even close and has the best player remaining in the tournament.

Losing to Lithuania was probably a good thing for the US because both them and Germany are matchup nightmares - losing let them avoid having to play both in back-to-back games. I think Germany is the harder team to play because though they are of similar size, Germany has a better backcourt. If the US isn’t careful, they could be down big early (which would be a fun end to the game).

I’ve been hoping for a US-Canada final since the tournament began and that’s in play.