šŸ€ Basketball | NBA

Harden flops, Giannis should be mvp for carrying the Bucks to 60 wins at such a young age.

Of course it will never happen because Harden sells more, but itā€™s a pity.

1 Like

Wanna make a friendly side wager? I do think Giannis would be MVP this year, but like a 51/49 split.

I canā€™t decide. Harden has literally been the whole team for weeks this year in the west. But he does get way to many calls in his favor.

Happy birthday @Andrew0409. This thread is as good as any I guess?

1 Like

Both worthy MVP choices

:sob: my favorite player of all time.

https://youtu.be/2EFOQ6V_u6M

Interestingly enough, the Mavs with Dirk have played the most away games @ San Antonio. Nice sendoff from the Spurs.
https://youtu.be/RRzdabvpM2M

Was a great final home game, but why did they invite Shawn Kemp?

I hope heā€™s still around the Mavs in some semi-official capacity. Dallas isnā€™t the same without the guy.

Forget about Shawn Kempā€” but a Detlef Schrempf sighting!

They invited Shawn Kemp, Charles Barkley, Larry Bird, Scottie Pippen, and Detlef Schrempf because Dirk has spoken about idolizing them growing up in Germany.

I remember Shawn Kemp was a good player for the Sonics, but idolizing himā€¦?

The Sonics were good for a few seasons with Payton, Kemp, and Schrempf.

Nothing wrong with that, he was a force of nature on the court and a freak. But also too much of a force of nature off the court and a freak in bed :joy:.

My predictions for the first round.

East:
Bucks in 4
Toronto in 5
76ers in 5
Boston in 6

West:
GS in 4
Denver in 6
Portland in 7
Houston in 5

Kemp has a cult like following for many super Sonics fans. He was a beast and probably didnā€™t reach his full potential from many reasons off the court.

I believe he will be given a job. I went to school with Donnie Nelsonā€™s kids and played baseball with his son. He should be given a job given he took pay cut after pay cut worth millions.

NBA is the real deal.

no comments on Magic Johnson stepping down?
taking responsibility for Lakers missing the playoffs after the big Lebron deal, or other issues?

I love magic. But that was the most unprofessional thing Iā€™ve seen I sports in a long time. Reports, if theyā€™re correct is that Jeannie buss didnā€™t even know, nor did Lebron and anyone else that should.

he did it 90mins before last game. yeah. unprofessional