šŸ€ Basketball | NBA

Why not after? Right before the game when guys are probably shooting around getting ready?

Some rumors are he stepped down because thereā€™s a story of damning accusations of mistreatment and abuse of his employees.

Iā€™m really disappointed, not just at his performance but how we went about things.

on a side note.
Lebron is exec producer of Million Dollar Mile.
Kind of a mix of Ninja Warrior and those Japanese shows of a person being chased by a guy in the streets of Tokyo.

Seen two episodes. :-1:

Back to Dirk, couldnā€™t care less about the Lakers

One reason, among many others, why so many people love the Dirk is his dry humor.

ā€œHold me downā€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOEjfmQ7WX0

ā€œYou really know what all buttons in here are for?ā€

Hope he finds a good gig after this amazing career.

Heā€™d be a fun live commentator, I hope heā€™ll look into that.

Realest shit youā€™ll see this week.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/the-footage-of-derrick-rose-finding-out-he-got-traded-to-the-knicks-is-some-real-shit

1 Like

wow, totally raw, and real.
Any athlete in any of the 4 major sports who gets traded/drafted to NYC area team is basically going to hell. The fans and the media can just beat you down. Some may survive, but many donā€™t.

;_____________;

One of my favorite players of the decade. I was so looking forward to his first ring the year of the injury. Feelsbadman.

The Clippers just pulled off the greatest comeback in playoff history, down 31 and winning 105-101.
Cousins injured, feelsbadmanā€¦

And the 76ers scored 51 points in ONE quarter!

Entertaining playoffs.

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t get involved in the betting today.

Got some money from the Nets Game 1 win though :smiley:

Torn quad for Cousins ._.

How is that even possible to make a nearly full comeback from a torn achilles heel and then suffer a torn quad on the second playoff match? He has been playing great all season, putting on impressive numbers for someone in his position. A real shame.

Yeh, following in ITā€™s footsteps and looks set to miss out on the contract he mostly deserves. Bummer.

The Nuggets today though, good 4th quarter to tie the series and get me back into the black :D.

Playoff Dame <3

I was starting to think: what would be worse for Kdā€™s ā€œlegacyā€?

Stay with the warriors for a few more years, potentially winning more rings but being forever remembered as the guy who joined the best team in the league to win

Or:

Leave the warriors, end up in teams that wonā€™t win a ring, potentially losing to the warriors themselves and forever become the guy who only won because he played with peak-Curry?

I donā€™t think KDā€™s legacy could be ā€˜worseā€™ considering he was the finals MVP x 2 to be honest, and his general social stigma will stick around as it is now.

P.S Fuck Westbrook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUER9ju9Zw4

Salty boi getting destroyed by Dame.

One day a Blazersā€™ season will not be thrown away due to injuries, but not during out lifetime.

Great to see Bogut out there doing his thing again, solid game as starting C.

Is Denver hiding its real power level? I donā€™t understand that team.
76ers won even without Embiid, and in a very convincing way.

No primary volume scorer, no superstar except Jokic (again, not a volume scorer) and no playoff experience, against Pop? I donā€™t think thereā€™s any more to it.

Fuck Westbrook! Easy money.

I think theyā€™re better without Embiid. Simmons canā€™t hit anything outside of ten feet but heā€™s devastating near the rim and surrounding him with shooters would be a team that could compete with the Rockets & Warriors (by playing the same kind of game). Embiid is certainly a top ten player though frequently injured and I think they could trade him and upgrade their entire team.