šŸ€ Basketball | NBA

Thanks ! You keep me updated on others if there any.

1 Like

I think that there are currently four guys from Taiwan in college basketball in the US. I donā€™t think that any are NBA material but itā€™s fairly rare for anybody to be considered.

A young guy from Taiwan, I believe, did delay a year because of covid. I will try and remember his game - I saw him play and if he gets a lot stronger and works on his outside shot, he could have a decent shot at playing on a good team.

J-Lin update (thought he was retired)

This just showed up in my Youtube Home page. Well, American fans, jia you!

Start from the 5min. mark. Woa~~

of course he does

Great interview. Hope he gets another chance in the NBA somewhere next year.

1 Like

What is his ranking now of NBA best players now?

I donā€™t think there is a ranking of best players, heā€™s definitely an All Star, though.

Heā€™s a future MVP.

If I were a voter, he wouldnā€™t be on my MVP ballot but heā€™s probably a top 5 player.

I found he is #9, I like the other Euro man from Greece though and he is higher ranking and other Asian payer (from Japan) is there too.

Playoffs are blowouts and perhaps not that int

I have no idea what rankings you are talking about? MVP votes havenā€™t been released yet.

Lukannot believe it. Go Mavs!

Seems he was not on MVP Ballot. The Joker won.

He was sixth.

Good, two player from the same Euro area, good. Good see Euro players doing well. Not many Asians though, just one guy from Japan seems doing well.

Feel bad for Ben Simmons. They lost a Game 7 by a few points. Jeez, now heā€™s the most overrated player ever.

Well, he makes a lot of money so for me less to feel sorry about him.

1 Like

This fills me with a general feeling of warmth.

Any reason he was not in Tokyo?

He is/was working on his game and decided to skip the Olympics.

1 Like