šŸ€ Basketball | NBA

Luka gets the rookie supermax (5/30%):

1 Like

Chamath, what a charmerā€¦ Heā€™s known for controversial statements, but mostly related to investing. Didnā€™t know he was involved with the Warriors.

1 Like

LIVE: Irving with 41 points in the first half!

One of those games where you wish the game was closer. Go Magic!

60 with 8 minutes to go. In a closer game he would have challenged 70 I am sure.

1 Like

Morant likely out for the rest of the playoffs. Weird incident. It looked like the yanking of the knee was the reason for the injury and it feels wrong, even if it was not malicious, that Poole is not facing any consequences other than him and his team having an easier route to the next round.

But after watching this, Pooleā€™s action might have not really been the only reason for his knee problems. His style of play certainly puts a lot of stress on his body.

Pretty pathetic performance by the Mavsā€™ role players tonight. Not impossible, but they are not likely to win two in a row now. Never liked Chris Paul, but maybe he deserves another shot at the title. Lukaā€™s time will come sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Wow, the Grizzlies! No Morant, no problem!

These playoffs are quite exciting, any team can win it all it seems.

Wow, just wow, didnā€™t thought I would lose interest in that game that early. Last time I saw a game like that was Germany against Brazil in the WC.

Dallas building a brickhouse, probably near a lake, fishing season starting soon!

Cuban better get some shooters in the off-season who donā€™t wilt when the stakes are high. Cough, cough, Kleber.

The dubs go to the finals again. I donā€™t like Curryā€™s cockiness and mouth guard chewing, but apart from that, well deserved. Just a deeper team with more reliable contributors. Dallas has a bright future, just add a better center (Powell is just not usable in the playoffs) who can grab rebounds and protect the rim, then get Hardaway back, and they will surely make it far again the next time around.

Now Golden State rests and recuperates while two hurting teams battle each other again. Celtics-Warriors will be fun to watch.

Boston - Golden State it is.

I give Golden State the edge, because of their experience, their chemistry, their health and longer rest time and Bostonā€™s losses against the Heat.

Strangely nobody seems to be interested in the NBA on this site? If find the playoffs rather entertaining.

He is one of my favorite player. Mid 2nd round pick that slowly added to his game and carved a role on any roster. He just isnā€™t a starting center for a championship team.

Going to be tough off season for Dallas with everyone on a discount getting paid.

1 Like

GSW is my pick in 6. Experience and having the best player on the court will be what brings them another chip.

1 Like

Golden State choking really bad.

The future of the NBA on display. Wow, those two dudes have game.

7ā€™4", ha. Tank wars!

1 Like

Is it possible to watch NBA games? We are able to log in to our US cable account but ESPN doesnā€™t allow streaming from outside the US and it detects our Private VPN as well. Is there another method/TV channel/online stream/VPN that Taiwanese can use to watch the NBA? College basketball also good.

Thanks! (This is for my father-in-law lol)

Iā€™ve seen a friend in HK own one of these, as well as friend (of wife) who lives in the U.S. have one of these.
Guessing might have sports, but do your own due diligence.

Amazon.com : chinese tv box

1 Like

Itā€™s easy to find streams on Reddit if you donā€™t mind the ads and the risk of catching whatever criminals spread these days.

If you are willing to pay, thereā€™s always the official route, NBA League Pass, which is less than a 100 bucks a season.

I personally think, sports should be free to watch, they make enough money from advertising and they can afford to give players contracts worth 100 million dollars and possibly way more in the future.

1 Like

Videoland Sports channel (ē·Æä¾†é«”č‚²å°) is the official NBA channel in Taiwan.
http://sport.vl.com.tw/event/20221019/index_10.aspx

1 Like