Beast love and Taiwan

I laughed so hard when I read this one. Only in Taiwan would something like this happen.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I see a how little stray that may put out for a doggie biscuit.

Okami

:laughing:

it’s not only in taiwan though…some of the stuff on google…yikes
not that i was searching for them or anything :laughing:

Only in Taiwan would a university study center have a link to a bestiality website that provides instructions and a manual. I wondered my my one class of boys likes dogs so much.

Okami

"In addition to pictures, “Beast Love” provides a manual with instructions on how to have sex with various animals, including horses, pigs and cats. "

Not to say that I don’t have a problem with horses and swine, but sex with CATS?

Well, I would sincerely hope that this text is required reading for the course.

Come kitty kitty kitty…

Any cat owners around? They may be able to explain?

"I wondered my my one class of boys likes dogs so much. "
I like dogs, just not in that sense :wink:

This sounds like a great topic for discussion in the Taipei Times’ new kiddies’ corner! :laughing: It would follow on nicely from the masturbation and penis-measuring.

Sex instructor? You better start enlighten us on that kitty thing :smiling_imp:

I am all miauued on learning more.

And…where IS this horrible website? (Oops, wouldn’t want anyone to break the law, now would we?)

I remember some that told New Agers how to have sex with dolphins (Everybody out of the water!), and a short story about sex with pigs that was too knowledgeable about swine-breeding to be entirely fake. Unfortunately these have long since been taken down.

Ed Wood once made a film called “Sex With the Animals.” But it was just footage of animals mating, with classical music in the background.

Should make an interesting read. :shock:

I’m disgusted
Link please

So they can brag about getting a little p________ without raising too many eyebrows, I guess.

Brings new meaning to the term, “animal husbandry”.

Hey brain, stop playing in that gutter!

Come Pussy, Pussy…

And new meaning to the expression “gone to the dogs” too. And “giddy up horsie.” Not to mention “I’m going riding today.”

In dog we thrust…
But seriously, why’s there so many animal rape cases in the news lately?

There was also a case of a fellow screwing a goose.

I think everybody who replied to this post should get a ahem! SPECIAL chop. Now, what do you think it should be a picture of?

That’s fowl!

But, he was obviously following the example of Roddy McDowell in that 1966 classic “Lord Love a Duck.”

“I love little pussy
Her coat is so warm
And if I don’t hurt her she’ll do me no harm
So I won’t pull her tail or drag her away
Jsut pussy and I very gently will play”

Nursery rhyme AND love song?

Ugh, this forum is going to the dogs. But at least don’t feel so alone now in my love for Miss Piggy. Man, is she hot! Now show me some o’ that pork belly. OH YEAH!

Wait, it’s all starting to come together now. So that’s what the GAME Club is all about! [/i]