Beer Alert & Directory V - Roaring 20s edition

Very nice. From Denmark. 3 for 126 nt or so at Simple Mart.

8 Likes

Not bad. They were on sale for 3 for 99 a few weeks ago.

1 Like

I’ll be getting more. Very similar to Newcastle. And it suits the cold weather.

Not beer, but convenient, and pocket size. Would you like some wine with your number 3?

4 Likes

A good Beer seems cheaper than this soso wine. (not mention the small size). The price is four quid (is correct?) seems high for 100ml wine bag.

On Sale beer but good Aussie ones at Carefour (Kao)

3 Likes

Wat???

that Lotte beer on the left looks like the Koreans are micro-brewing some coronavirus-flavored lager already. always trying to be first into a niche market

1 Like

Just bought two of these for NT$55 from Simple Mart. Not a bad brew at all, especially for that price. :+1:

2 Likes

7-11 for about 50nt. Straight from the bottle. 台客 style.

1 Like

It’s Sakura beer, they do it every year

What am I missing here?

1 Like

God they have some bad beers at Simple Martz some of their ‘European beers’ are like the slops left over in the barrel.

1 Like

I’m going to try that and if it’s not very nice I’m going to find you and Im going to make you drink the rest. :grin:

3 Likes

But they’re cheap!

Agree though, some really crappy tasting stuff there. Heineken or some other US stuff for example.

Around 60NT per liter for that greenish 0.33 can Burgemeester beer made with corn for example is not too bad, if you like the taste. That Burg lager beer is halfway decent, too (and all malt).

1 Like

…And high alcohol content.

I like simple Mart because you can get a lot of deals on regular Japanese beers, some other decent enough beers, and yeah more variety than 7-11.

1 Like

Ha. They couldn’t sell in their home country so they exported it.

1 Like

I’m skeptical some of them would be legal in their own country.:grinning: #crimesagainstbeer #maltandalcoholdoesntmeansitsbeer

2 Likes

I guess that’s one reason why some “beers” try to avoid using malt as much as possible :stuck_out_tongue:

#Bierquälerei

1 Like

#beermadefromriceokitdepends

1 Like