Being used for sex

Use me,use me! By the way, I’m not playing down your sexual conquest but hey this IS Asia! Stephen Hawking (famous handicapped genious) could get laid in Bangkok or Manila or SG or Taipei! So a guy saying he banged a hot gal all night and was being used, is not exactly an un-attainable and un-common feat here. I’ve had my share of conquests and comparing SE asians with Taiwanese, Japanese and mainland Chinese chicks, I must say that the phenomenom of “crying” is common with the Japanese/Chinese types and at first it’s kinda cool but after about 6 or 7 minutes of it, it gets rather annoying, though useful for one’s male ego. When they start that nasally, whiny crying you immediately think “YEAH! I am THE MAN!” hahahahaha! Go, playa…Asia rocks!

That’s a beautiful story!

Fate says: it’s not over.

try defining the terms o’ relationship with fate.

:eh: No.

DaveTW, if you’re ever in Hsinchu I can recommend the Flying Pig!

That’s just mean.

But I’ve heard that they have become a kinder, gentler place.

That’s just mean.

But I’ve heard that they have become a kinder, gentler place.[/quote]

If anyone can sustain a head injury, that guy can.

I confess, I’ve used someone for sex. It was Dr McCoy. Yes it’s true. I sent HIM off to roger the bint, while I stayed behind drinking Guinness and smoking cohibas with Lord Lucan and TpeBob. It was a decision well-made.

I never did find that Roger guy.

Why? Are you ‘in trouble?’

I maintain a dignified aloofness by pretending to be celibate and masturbating frantically. Not at the same time obviously.

Ridden like a rented mule.

Or a rented motorbike on Koh Samet…

I had a girly get emotional and start flapping about and crying after the act - she was from the States. Wannabe actress - best avoided (in hindsight).

Sure you did the act the “right way”? SCNR