Best Pizza in Taipei

What’s the Maryjane’s crust profile there, on an Alleycat’s cracker-thin to Pizza Hut inch-thick scale??

MaryJane’s Pizza crust is thin, can fold in half if you want to shove it in your mouth fast :pizza: :pig:

Not thin crispy and not thin soggy (Zoca is like this if sitting too long).

1 Like

I will report this crime to Yum Brands headquarters. The guys back in Kentucky will make sure this won’t happen again.

2 Likes

This is the kind of horror that ensues when I make the mistake of letting my sons-in-law order the pies.
Last time it happened I beat the one so bad he thought he was twins.

1 Like

Bamboo strips on pizza? That is just beyond the pale… :dizzy_face:

I ordered a little dinky za from Tino’s Pizza Cafe yesterday using Foodpanda and it was like…fine I guess, but didn’t really scratch my pizza itch.

Made it to Pizza Rock recently, very good. Still want to try Little NY and the Shack outpost in Gongguan. Big Boyz and Paulies round our my top tier now. Really want to go back to the latter for a white pie.

2 Likes

We don’t order delivered pizza very often, but when we do it’s Pizza Rock. They’re good quality and not ridiculously big like Domino’s or Pizzahut.

1 Like

Didn’t that close like well over a year ago? Or am I thinking of somewhere else? (I’m talking about the hole in the wall place next to the old James Joyce.)

I believe it’s down by the riverside.

I will have to try ordering Pizza Rock next time.

Oh yeah, I passed by that place before but the guy was closing up and only had pineapple or something left, so I didn’t order. It would be challenging to make it past the poutine place, anyway.

1 Like

It’s not bad. I’ve had a couple of run-ins with the branch near me about quality consistency issues, but in general it’s a reasonable mid-range pizza.

1 Like

I’m going to try Maryjane pizza.
Any recommendation?

Papa Vito’s in Tianmu.

2 Likes

I didn’t think they had any locations in Taipei City??

According to foodpanda they’ve got a location on Bade Rd.

2 Likes

No shit?
Shows what I know.

This.

1 Like