Best Pizza in Taipei

Went back to Pizza Hut buffet all you can eat n drink again and pigged out greasy pizza and yes they also have barbecue chicken. I’ll rate them about a four or five but only for the pizzas that I like, because the others are like a 2.

I like a Domino’s super Mexican with extra sauce

Speaking of Domino’s…

1 Like

Maybe I’ll stick with the chaoji Moxige

I’m afraid to ask what the white clumps are

Mochi balls…

I won’t put my reaction to that in print.

I’m on mobile. Didn’t see this pizza thread. :grimacing:

Yeah, the Pearl Milk Tea pizza is something else…

I avoided Oggi for awhile because the picture on UberEats has a pizza with an egg on it, so I assumed it was one of the Taiwan style places. Anyway, I had one tonight and my current thinking is that it’s the best I’ve had in Taipei so far. There are a few good places in Tianmu, to my pleasant surprise.

I still didn’t care for it recently. But if you particularly like that thin crust style, I guess many would

The thin crust style seems unavoidable here. Big Boys had the look and the feel of the pizza I want, but it just didn’t taste right.

A lot of people don’t seem too excited about it, but I still think it’s pretty good. I have to go back soon

I accepted the challenge with two slices at Pizza Guild and my own built up expectations were not met. I’m sticking with Maryjane.

Wow that is some MJ dedication.

Chacun son goût. : D

Guy

I was a bit addicted to Pizza Rock in New Taipei Banqiao area I think, i never went there but it was my go-to Uber Eats order when I got fed up of the “Instagram” night-market diet

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

I still vote for this one

But I might be a little swayed by their beer selection. You can’t have one without the other. It’s a package experience

1 Like

They’re ok if you order after arrival and have a few drinks first?

Maryjanes, really good. Had Popeye pizza with extra salami three times recently via Ubereats. Crust is nice. Decent quality ingredients. Nice sauce.

Pizzeria Oggi, generally sucks. Tried it again, via Ubereats. Crust tastes like paper with no taste. Flavourless sauce.

Maryjanes got shook up a little but still good.

1 Like

Maryjane is just ok, but better than it used to be.

Gusto also is overrated but nice.

Recently had the best NY style pizza at The Shack in Xindian. 100 per slice, not bad for the portion you get.