Best Vape store Taipei

Any suggestions ? I see lots of people vaping but there are no shops around me

I think it’s illegal

Vaping is ok? Vaping is ok if you buy it from china?
Is that right?

But there are vape stores and vendors at night markets…
I think its only nicotine that is illegal to sell in tw?
Someone chime please im not a smoker.

I was a different kinda a vaper in legal state previously

Until recently, vaping was legal, but vape juice with nicotine was not. I think there was a change to the law, or perhaps just enforcement policy, but I don’t know. I’ve found that most vape stores have a secret stash they’re willing to sell you if you ask. Because of my past comments on this topic I’ll not point out specific shops, but a quick google search should find you a ton of vape stores. I think you’re more likely to get what you want at a stand alone store rather than one in a shopping complex.

For the more general topic: Is Vaping Completely Banned in Taiwan Now?

There are two vape stores right near where I live on Minsheng E Rd Sec 5 in Taipei. Close to the Sanmin roundabout. One is 1F in the big red building right at the roundabout tucked into the arcade area in the foyer area. Another is a little bit along Minsheng heading east, again not far from the Sanmin roundabout. There’s a Chunghwa Telecom office on the one side and there’s a vape store just before it a few stores earlier. (hope that made sense, lol)

Thank you

Thanks

Really nice one here in Ximending right next to this place —-> 108, Taipei City, Wanhua District, Lane 96, Kunming Street, 7號1樓

About 4 others in the area too.

There’s always this shop in a pinch…

1 Like