Best website to buy used electronics in Taiwan?

Doesn’t support full height GPUs, limiting options. Half height GPUs that are worth playing games are expensive.

1 Like

VALORANT: Riot Games’ competitive 5v5 character-based tactical shooter (playvalorant.com)

No, but it’s a better experience for a competitive environment to have at least some beef.

I just bought a couple of GTX1650’s 4G a month or two ago for my kids to play games. GPUs I consdered were GTX1050 and GTX1650 or AMD RX550. The step up after that is RTX2060 Super or GTX1660. Until I bought them GPUs they were using CPUs and integrated graphics for gaming so they were a little limited :stuck_out_tongue:

I did notice quite a few 1070TIs 8G and such that had been used for mining come for sale recently. I bought new cards just to be safe.

Well… I don’t mind leaving the side panel off if it saves a decent amount lmao. This only has to work for a few months.

Yup. That’s the one.
That’s actually funny. In my main pc I have a R5 2600x. I didn’t know it was the minimum for 144fps lol.

It’s more than just a side panel. It physically will not fit without you going at it with a dremel.

It’s not worth it when the cost of 8 GB of RAM is cheap.

1 Like

Hehe. I think i remember seeing a post like that on the master race subreddit a few months ago lol.

And a t3600 will fit a 1050ti? It should right? Isn’t the t3600 a mid tower?

I wanna see the listing just so I can make sure I don’t say anything misleading.

Being on the same page is good.

Gotchu. I’ll get it to you in like 15 mins-ish.

This forum is kinda cool. It even has a “replying” status. I’ve never rly chatted on forums before lol.

1 Like

By the way, the 8GB system might have 2x4GB DDR3 so you might need to buy 2x8GB to upgrade.

…At least look at the listing…

Sorry yeah just saw that. You are right. So that should be good.

Plus, it being a tower is really an advantage. You do not want to dig in a small space too much.

Of course. I try to cover all my bases :grin:

1 Like

I have always wanted to convert to small form factor. But I don’t wanna liquid cool, and my vram gets too hot to aircool inside a teensy case.

1 Like

It’s probably better to build an ITX system with full-height support than have one that can only support half-height GPUs

There’s small form factor gaming and small form factor office.

Yes, I wanna make my pc look like an xbox.

/s

Not necessarily to look gaudy like an xbox, but primarily for support for the things a gamer would put in like a GPU.