Birthday discounts or free stuff

I’d like to know about restaurants or stores that give discounts of free stuff for your birthday. I know in some restaurants you can ask for an extra portion of something during the month of your birthday, but I’d like to know about specific restaurants or shops that offer good discounts/freebies.

For instance, Jack Brother’s Stakehouse in Kaohsiung offers a 50% discount on any steak on the day of your birthday, the rooftop bar at the Indigo Hotel, also in Kaohsiung, has a huge glass (literally one, so you’ll have to wait if there’s someone else already taking advantage of the promo) of some mixed drink I don’t remember.

Does anyone know of more discounts/freebies?

3 Likes

A few ideas in this thread (basically same topic):

I also get a small discount (5%? 10%) in Crate and Barrel for the month, although I believe it needs a membership for that. Maybe something similar at eslite?

Ah, yeah, thanks, I saw that topic but being on the greater Taipei restaurants section I thought I could start a new Topic for the whole Taiwan and including shops freebies.

1 Like

I just googled it in Chinese just in case, and found out there’s a website about this :open_mouth:

2 Likes

The COVID recession hitting hard, eh? If times are tough, you can come around to my place for a bowl of garlic pasta. :heart:

2 Likes

Friday’s gives you cake if it is your birthday. I am not sure if you need to be a VIP with the restaurant though.