Bitch Fry-Fry

Went to Pinn Café and saw this nearby, was cheap with local version of Mac & Cheese and other snacks, draws younger crowd. I thought for the price was good fusion food.

1 Like

Wait…this place is called Bitch Fry-Fry?

Why isn’t this also in the Wack Things in Taiwan thread?

Guy

2 Likes

Yes, the name is odd but the business is a normal food cafe. A short walk from this place

There’s nothing remarkable about it besides the name.

1 Like

Shouldn’t it just be Fry

Well I think the name fits the cafe’s theme. They also sell items (non food) related to the name. This place is not for everyone and has odd name but it’s not “wack”. It’s geared more to women, and I know there more men on this board but still want list options that may not appeal to men only.

1 Like

Sorry, I was just joking. Didn’t mean to imply anything bad about it!

2 Likes

All’s good !! I know it’s was in humor , just wanted let others know more beyond the name.

1 Like

The reviews complaining about the name are hilarious .

2 Likes

I’m starting my huandao on Monday. I’ll try to check out this interestingly named place when I’m in the area (but the opening hours are pretty sparse)

2 Likes

Bona fide wack.

I guess they were aiming for the “BFF” acronym. :upside_down_face:

Guy

1 Like

Good, hope you can fit it in your schedule. There a few cafes listed nearby by other members in other posts.

2 Likes

Humm, some are I guess others not (not sure your BFF is same as what I think it is). Just lots college age customers here.

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

Or perhaps not. :grin:

Guy

1 Like

Yes !

1 Like

Yes for me !

1 Like

That’s bitch-en.

I didn’t know we could say bitch here.

Well I’m bitch-en me dis and I’m bitch-en me dat.

Here’s a bitch, there’s a bitch, everywhere’s a bitch bitch.

2 Likes

A while ago I posted about it on funny pics thread Butchered English and funny pics - #77 by junoreactor

2 Likes

When you visit you ask how they got the name. I get the fry part.

2 Likes