Bitcoin, something worth investing in?

Also check out the other crypto fount of knowledge below .
Me :joy:.

Warning : Since I wrote that I dumped EOS like a hot potato (eventually I realised it’s legions of detractors were actually right ). I also avoid XRP because Ripple is really a centralised crypto controlled by a few massive shareholders. Plus it’s boring.
A very important part of crypto is decentralisation. It’s not just a buzz word.

I’m still quite a fan of IOTA and NEO and ADA (Cardano) and Polygon abd Polkadot but my true love right now is simply ETH and the DeFI ecosystem big hitters on Ethereum (AAVE, COMPOUND, YFI).

I’m very heavy ETH and I really see no way to lose on ETH long term (more than 3 year time horizon I guarantee will be up with a cycle peak in the middle of possibly 10k USD, more than 5 year time frame up big 10x now, more than 10 year we are talking easily 30x-50x now ). You’ve got to think Microsoft , Amazon, Apple levels when thinking about Ethereum. It’s like the early days of all those.

Even if my predictions prove optimistic (I don’t think so), will still be substantially up . Ethereum is a kind of asset standard for blockchain, folks will only trust assest that gave been minted on Ethereum. They won’t trust assets minted on other blockchains for various reasons (unfamiliarity , not decentralised enough , government regulation which will favour Ethereum standards for compliance purposes).

1 Like