Black Lives Matter and Their VERY OWN Thread

Ruskin College is actually quite impressive, although you are correct that it is for people without formal qualifications.

Yes, I wasn’t looking down on it. I’m not qualified to. I was just commenting on the fact that it seemed to me that some media outlets were trying to portray her a certain way.

1 Like

I guess the short answer is, no, they’re not then, right? It’s correct to say “She went to Oxford”?

Saying someone went to oxford is generally understood as they studied at Oxford university. The famous one. By the way, I went to oxford and Cambridge in the same year.

My job sent me all over

2 Likes

What a shocker…

Money in, money out.

Living the American dream, current year.

Crabs in a bucket is how I’ve heard this kind of behavior described.

After being asked Sunday if BLM-St. Paul had an official response, the page administrator replied, “That mfer is a weirdo.”
The administrator later said: “Don’t believe sh** he say.”

nice

Are you Code Shaming? tsktsk

But yeah, god forbid you go against the grain. When I did the CRT, a young black AP spoke out against the “Crabs in a bucket” mentality of the black community. She made a heartfelt plea that that kind of intercommunity competitiveness would end. The facilitators did not interrupt or acknowledge her. She never spoke about it or anything else again.

Utterly unsurprising. I have always believed (also unsurprising) that corporations will buy - I mean “give donations to”- politicians from both sides. Hence Joe Biden has long been known as the ‘Senator from Master Charge’; Joe Manchin is the “king-maker” for Exxonmobil.

1 Like

It was only a matter of time…

:us:

What would happen if people hated the flag and no one cared?

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/05/12/iran-hardline-demonstrations-pleitgen-pkg.cnn

2 Likes

Waiting for BLM’s Teheran chapter…

2 Likes
2 Likes