Black Lives Matter and Their VERY OWN Thread

Probably opened that mouth at the wrong person.

Stray bullet is the working theory.

One theory is that the four men came to the party as part of a gang feud, looking for someone they believed was there, and opened fire, striking the wholly innocent Johnson. She remains in hospital in critical condition.

Wait till you get a load of what got her banned from Twitter. :roll_eyes: very progressive values.

Abbott’s doubling down on her tweet:

Her logic is mind-blowing.

I’m not sure that word can be applied.

1 Like

Opening of WaPo article really makes things sound political.

File_000

Then, down further in the same article…not really so much.

File_000

Didn’t she go to a party and get shot in the head? Doesn’t sound political to me. I would say there is zero chance she was killed because of her involvement in black lives matter and 100 percent because some people don’t care that you are a girl or community activist. If you step out of line, you get…

Yes. House party at 3am. Reported that police believe it was random.

Simply commenting on lede wanting it to be something that it likely isn’t.

I really can’t believe someone this dumb has had so much power for so long. She thinks you shouldn’t question her because she is black. She said the woman was attacked for fighting against racial injustice. But it was four thugs. How come no one at the party knows who these guys are? Or is it that everyone knows who they are which is why they won’t find them?

Someone with the power just telling you “f you”, imagine that!

1 Like

I don’t understand.

Which part, that she has the power or she told that guy f you?

I read your reply too quick and replied. Then I tried to delete it when I read it again but I couldn’t figure out how. How?

1 Like

-deleted-

1 Like

You can edit it to read “deleted” or something. You shouldn’t now that people have responded though–against the rules

Thanks

1 Like

Whew… so happy she got all her “affairs” in order over the last year while thinking of resigning. Now how about sum HOUSE PARTIES, yeah Boyz!!

Another weird thing about the reporting, in the UK at least, is that I’ve seen it reported that the girl who was shot went to Oxford. She went to a college located in oxford for people with no qualifications. Are they trying to make her sound more credible than she is?

No qualifications, three kids and at a house party at three am. Shot in the head by gangsters. Doesn’t sound as good as civil rights leader, Oxford graduate shot in head because of political beliefs

I didn’t see that but it wouldn’t be that uncommon.

I’ve seen people who “went to Harvard” or “attended NTU” when, really, they did a seminar or registered for a language class. Intention is as you said but, not unusual.

Jeffrey Archer has described himself as a Cambridge graduate throughout his life. He went to a teacher training college in Cambridge.

Technically he’s not lying.

I did my CELTA at the YMCA, but on my CV I put Cambridge… It looks way more impressive!

2 Likes