Blackballing a teacher

[quote=“Kea”][quote=“jimipresley”]Astonishingly, a search throws up these threads:

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … =blacklist](Taking a job with the intent of quitting
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … =blacklist
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … =blacklist](Emergency! Advice needed tonight!
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … =blacklist](Breaching your contract in the trial period
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … =blacklist](Constantly being asked to do illegal stuff!
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … =blacklist](Constantly being asked to do illegal stuff!
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … =blacklist](Quit job. When does ARC expire?

I’m sure there are more. I only had 10 minutes to spare, though.[/quote]
I thought you were a moderator? Is this the right tone to treat a newbie?

Mate, blacklist is the correct term as jimi was alluding to, and there are plenty of threads on that. None on blackballing a teacher-which is the wrong term…although your meaning is slightly different I guess.

Simple answer: don’t worry about a blacklist or even blackballed (there are plenty of schools to choose from). Try to avoid being caught teaching illegally, and try hardest to become a great teacher-and then things will be fine.[/quote]

When mods want to be mods they can be mods. When mods just want to be posters they can just be posters. Apparently WE are the ones who are supposed to know the difference. :smiley:

I do love JimiP, in spite of his cruel and wicked streak. :heart: