Blacklist: Who not to work for in taiwan, Where not to eat, places not to go, ect

I realise that this is off topic, but I do want to share my two cents worth about Erispam, and its generic. It also bitches about hospitals and doctors, so maybe it qualifies.

I was prescribed a narcotic cocktail (as we all are whenever we go to the doctor for a sore finger or whatever) to deal with stomach issues (Ren Ai hospital). In amongst the pills was Erispam, which I took happily (one pill, three times a day), and ignorantly, along with the rest of the pills.

I did some research on all the drugs, even phoned the Adventist hospital to ask about them. Their pharmacy, by the way, is great at hanging up on you and not much else. Anyway, a few more phonecalls back home and I had my answers (thank you, parents phoning university medical departments, etc.). I stopped taking Erispam immediately.

I went back to the doctor, for my monthly check up, and explained to him in detail, with a translator in tow, that I am a drug addict, have already been through a clinic once for heroin addiction, and that prescribing scheduled narcotics is maybe not so clever.

He asked me if the erispam made me tired. I said not really. So he prescribed two tabs three times a day. Now I just collect them.

They did kick arse, though, and took the edge off otherwise bad days. Whoops, euphoric recall, must find blue book…

I