Boris Johnson vows to protect Christians

Not sure about that, but it takes a great deal of solidarity and protecting one’s own. Something cultures and peoples around the world besides white people are allowed to do.

Wonder who’s responsible for that.

True , not many westerners here survive over 20 years. Must be couple of thousand survive here at max, and existing as sub citizens.

With regards to the claim that Muslim women in the US are more highly educated than white women I managed to dig this up:

It doesn’t provide data for Muslim women in particular, but it does show that first generation Muslim immigrants have higher educational attainment than Americans as a whole. And, of course, Muslims are three times as likely to be first generation immigrants than Americans as whole.

2 Likes

Can you imagine if we all had our own not-Tianmu ghetto?

1 Like

This is pretty much the case for most first or second generation immigrants.

1 Like

About time lol
We could have riots and no go areas , but I feel most foreigners here are the more peace and love types , or the older ones sitting alone in a bar talking about the Glory Days. Still you never know we might have our Brixton one day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
There was one case a few years back of some mixed race western/Taiwanese kids (from about 15 years to 21 years of age) forming a gang in Yung Ho but they got hit hard by the cops after some fights.

1 Like

I think it would be an interesting experiment in the sense that we could help each other out more. But I would worry about the toxic nature of a lot of younger people now, especially Americans, who can’t go 5 minutes without devolving into discussing politics and canceling anyone who voted differently than them.

We’d have our own Schism!

We’d also be a target for ultra-nationalist types who would see us as an organized force. :thinking:

1 Like

Right here

1 Like

Targets can fire back especially when concentrated into urban pockets. However yes I agree, but it’s nationalists in the police and security forces who’d be dangerous. Making false arrests and so forth. A few bing lang cheering fat boys could be dealt with. Hypotherically speaking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He was speaking of spiritual distinctions. Elsewhere he made it clear that in this world slaves had better obey their masters, and wives obey their husbands.

2 Likes

The Bible gives duties to both the husband and wife. None of which says one is superior. The husbands duty is to submit to the Lords will and lead the wife. Give unconditional love to his wife as the head like Christ onto him. And to sacrifice to meet all the wife’s material, emotional, and spiritual needs.

The wife’s duty is to help the man follow Gods path, Show respect to the husband, and to submit to the husband which does not mean follow with blind obedience, It has more to do with the wife entrusting herself to her husband to lead in accordance to Gods will and not the will of the husband. It’s not about the husband being a dictator and demand whatever.

This is the relationship of a marriage not the relationship of how men and women are in society. Men and women have different needs in a relationship according to God and plays different roles in a relationship. Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

I guess that was before The Legend of Chun-Li came out. :cactus:

Possibly done to appease the Romans:

'Wives , obey your husbands as you obey the Lord. The husband is the head of the wife, just as Christ is the head of the church. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." - Ephesians 5:22-2424

“Here, let me twist these words so they don’t say what they clearly say.”

2 Likes

There’s always a way to interpret things to say what you think they should say. The question is still why they don’t actually say that.

Christianity is clear on the order of things , it says what it is meant to say.

2 Likes

I’m not sure the church referred to here still exists. And the society it was embedded in is long gone.

The thing about historical context is it can make anything ancient seem irrelevant to today. The thing about ignoring historical context is it can make anything ancient seem relevant to today.

The solution is to see the historical context in the wider context of history and human nature. History is fractal, and human nature is immutable.

Or, you could just do what works.

Of course it still exists, just like the well armed militias of the 18th century. :tumble:

Those well armed (and regulated) militias are waiting in the wings keeping their powder dry for when they’re needed.

Ah, Rollo caught my Freudian slip. Congratulations, mister. Now I think you’re late for church, so scram – don’t keep Cthulhu waiting! :octopus: