Bracknell, Berkshire, England

[quote=“Buttercup”]
EA, TomHill is MY friend, so poos to you.[/quote]

Sorry about not getting into the big smoke yesterday. Mum is ok though and there are no ‘Big C’ cells about. Today will be a happy day!

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“Buttercup”]

Sorry about not getting into the big smoke yesterday. Mum is ok though and there are no ‘Big C’ cells about. Today will be a happy day![/quote]

YOWSER! That’s good news. Kickin’ it in da studio in da 'Bush, then went to the Westgate for soooooshi, and bought some clothes. It is less evil than Saturday shopping in da Ox Ford. Another time, filial Hillial.

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“Tomas”]
If TomHill and I met up and became friends, would the fabric of the universe split?[/quote]

Hell freezing over at the same time should seal the split.

You are welcome, for the free advice, by the way. :smiley:[/quote]

Nice riposte. LOL.

You never thanked me for posting all of that shit about must sees in America, so we’re even.

I see that your mates are quite possessive of their friendship with you. You must have access to the good weed.

Seriously, I’ll check out on a Friday morning and don’t have to be at the airport until 7:30ish. Should I poke around Windsor or head into London for a look see?

I don’t smoke weed! I’m only 35!

But you know people who do. And I translate your signature as, “Remember leaving Delphi for Corfu, after that sinsemillia with trichomes like the hair of Zeus?”

[quote=“Buttercup”]I’ve had some good times in London. And you lot have to live somewhere!

Buttercup you’ve had soe good times up north, in the rain, down a frozen pothole - right?

[quote=“Edgar Allen”][quote=“Buttercup”]I’ve had some good times in London. And you lot have to live somewhere!

Buttercup you’ve had soe good times up north, in the rain, down a frozen pothole - right?[/quote]

Have you SEEN the roads in Oxford? And it rains a lot more in the Thames Valley than anywhere on the planet. Well maybe there’s a chunk of rainforest in the Congo that sees more precipitation, but that’s about it… :laughing:

Actually, Kau’ai is the rainiest place in the world… over 400" per year. Green vistas and soggy hiking.

By the way, as someone who (likes to think he) is perhaps more attuned to UK culture than most non-UKers, I caught myself wondering: isn’t Berkshire, well, kinda funny? Or would that be too obvious and/or juvenile an attempt at humour?

'Taint really obvious, t’be honest …

Do you mean the joke would be clever, or you don’t know what I mean?

I don’t know what you mean. :laughing:

Berkshire, a shire/county full of berks? Has no one ever made this kind of joke before? Or am I missing something?

Of course, maybe it’s just not funny…

It’s pronounced ‘bark’. :laughing:

D’oh! That explains it. Though, still, I can’t give up my obsession with it. Someone could have worked out a joke with a mispronunciation, surely? Please?

I’ll think on it. :laughing:

I’m sure I’ve got a full day to check out London now. A good friend who lives in York is going to take me around. Looking forward to it :thumbsup: .

“lives in York” is a bad sign for being shown around the City. Watch your valuables, and your Ouse and Foss.