:Brazil: Brazil | Sushi

Salmon only! Sou salmão!

how come it all has white cream, looks more like small Cream Pies? I had “normal” sushi in that town before? I have not seen this at Home (Japan) or here in taiwan?

Its more like this is backwards food or eatery than in EU?

Is that the first time you’ve seen cream cheese on sushi? They’re all over the USA. I’m not necessarily a big fan – at some point it’s not sushi.

I will have one tonight from JapaneseAmerican shop in Tainan (will post a photo with I hope good sake).

More good local ones

busy workday lunch

decent part time pay, high level jobs get a million/yr (maybe next few years reach Japan wage)

2 Likes

i had bacon sushi in Florida years ago. (it was cooked, btw)!

2 Likes

Lol, I thought @OysterOmelet made the thread about his trip he was threatening to make on another thread. But no, just regular old fish and cheese

2 Likes

Is this the kind of thread where we copy the last thing we searched on Google?

1 Like

Christ what a thread title.

13 Likes

This thread does not deliver

4 Likes

You were expecting maybe something

?

Let’s make it about Brazil. Anyone traveled there and wants to share experiences with or without creamy sushi?

gag

Brazilians did to sushi what Americans did to pizza.

You can find lots of different flavors with cream cheese, fruits and even chocolate!

:joy:

5 Likes

I saw this, a new Brazil food not Japanese haha

was in Taiwan this weekend, some fusion rolls & sake and some Tainan mirco brew beer (seems only at one bar)

Tainan mirco brew beer, local drinking way, nice place to chat meet guy from Sweden next to me (about fish in the tin ha), we chated while girls had thier own chat ha

3 Likes

Well dating and seduction is about handsome Euros he saw?, is that why its in Euro topic?

1 Like

Korean food now has more yellow cheese with seafood!

1 Like

Brazilians also did to pizza what Americans did to pizza.

And much more violently.

Nutella, no cheese.

1 Like

Chocolate + rice, what a combo. What do people in Brazil drink with this chocolate sake?

Almost! :joy:
They drink sakerinha, which is a caipirinha but maybe with sake :smirk:

Brazilians are really trying to offend everybody all at once!

Introducing: Sushitone!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StupidFood/comments/18phqwx/brazilian_fried_sushi_panettone_aka_sushitone/

1 Like