Guy

2 Likes

Why is Germany so low?

Brexit of course

1 Like

I thought it was Russia this week.

1 Like

It’s all Trump’s fault :joy:

Reliance on Russian oil and gas supplies- I guess that possibility never occurred to them when they were dumping their nuclear energy.

1 Like

EU corruption exposed

1 Like

Ms Kaili is one hell of a looker. She can corrupt me any day of the week.

2 Likes

Yeah, that helps

Spot on.
The smug EU corporate blob looking on speaks volumes.

1 Like

And she’s preaching on illegal actions of others ha ha ha

Good riddance

Yup.
And economics matters. It powers everything else. Want more savings, strong currency, better welfare, strong military, foreign holidaysl?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/24/economy/brexit-uk-economy/index.html

Leave was powered by fanciful notions of a glorious past. They broke down that door and found…nothing. Parched earth.

https://hrnews.co.uk/only-22-of-the-uk-workforce-received-pay-raises-in-2022/

Minus the amount of substantial donations to the EU. I agree they need to cut back spending though ; especially on supporting corrupt foreign regimes. The only inconvenience is flying to Spain for a pint. Open borders was more convenient when wanting to visit Euro theme parks and Euro art galleries; now that is true!

Youse were warned this would happen.
It was all hand waved away as ‘scare mongering’.
It’s happening.
The politicians who pushed it are doing just fine though.

Surprising, you did not blame Putin. Then again got to push for the corporate mass centralization. Obviously ignored the plandemic too. But the clowns at the helm in the UK (and the clown opposition) have always been the problem.
Interesting that the recent meeting with the UK PM and EU head over the Irish issue did not include the Irish. Ireland is just some district. The EU runs Ireland. At least Brexit took away a level of management for the UK to answer to.

1 Like

Time to reset your computer chip there Cakeman.

“Blah blah…hurt feelings…attack Irish…attack Irish…blah blah blah.”

Oh look, one is in the EU and the other isn’t. Guess which one.

DUBLIN, March 3 (Reuters) - Ireland’s domestic economy fell into a technical recession in the final quarter of 2022, Central Statistics Office data showed on Friday, but still grew by 8.2% for the year as a whole while the broader but unreliable measure of GDP powered further ahead.

How does one polish a turd?

GDP growth over the course of 2022 in the UK was essentially flat** .) The UK had the largest decline in GDP among the G7 in 2020 (-11.0%) the first year of the pandemic and its relatively strong performances in 2021 (+7.6%) and 2022 (+4.0%) were largely a recovery from the weakness in 2020 and early 2021.

I wouldn’t have voted for Brexit but was still open minded at the time, but the whole thing is now the biggest shit show

I think the problem is a Tory managed brexit is the worst possible scenario

1 Like

Well yes it was called Hard Brexit for a reason.
Its Hard. :joy:

English voters voted for it…first for the referendum then to give the Tories a landslide victory.

1 Like