Bring your own condoms to Vietnam

I’m pretty sure they just make this stuff up. At the very least you’d expect to see an SD figure to give it some legitimacy.

OTOH Ecuadorian men (#1 on the list) do, apparently, have a reputation for springing quite a surprise.

1 Like

If the numbers are self-reported, there’s sure to be a certain amount of “inflation.”

1 Like

That’s possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever read on the flob. bra----VO!

1 Like

In seattle there was a special business on 1st ave its closed now. “It “was called the lusty lady.
Private jerk off booths operated buy quarters.
There was a guy that came around with a mop bucket to clean up all the fresh jizz on the floor. We always thought what a shit job.

Cnn reports the condom recycler Got .017 cents a kg(not a tw kg)
My math was about 60usd now thats a shit job
Visuals of her and the poor people cleaning those dirty hatts, nasty … plain nasty

1 Like

Why? I’m intrigued.

1 Like

I cant type ! Thats a bad one
edited as quick as i could …

2 Likes

That’s disappointing. I was looking forward to an interesting anecdote.

That’s what yer called from now on, pal. Lusty Lady.

2 Likes

Maybe a couple viet ladies could do it in Vietnam
The guys could be paid a dong to participate

A Dong for a Dong

2 Likes

But they can’t be barely used, any more than you can be correct when stating this statement is false! :exploding_head:

We have entire libraries on the subject. :tumble:

1 Like

Yes, I also wonder also they got the data

This kind of fake ass studies are done solely for the purpose of reinforcing the racial bias that Asian men are unmasculine. It’s equally racist as those IQ test studies. There is no scientific basis behind any of these bullshit cock size surveys.

IQ studies are not inherently racist. They have some well-identified culture-related issues, but with some provisos you can measure a thing called general intelligence (g), it correlates well with real-world competence, and yes, it does vary from location to location … which is hardly unexpected. Different human groups vary in lots of different ways, including (I imagine) dick size. Whether anybody has genuinely traveled the globe for the purpose of measuring a representative sample of schlongs is a whole different question.

2 Likes