Britain's worst rapist after 150 convictions

If the rest of you is OK, that may not be a problem :slight_smile:

I’m in surprisingly good shape considering my age and lifestyle. Lucky genetics.

You’d probably count as a “bit of rough”. Next time you’re in Manchester give it a go and let us know what happens :slight_smile:

Screw that! Some guy might spike my drink.

3 Likes

Better than ankles upwards.

I can just imagine the conversation with Incontinentia:

IB: “Did you have a nice time in Manchester?”
BD: “Yeeeees, well, other than getting bummed everything was fine.”

Some men like purty ankles…

Yes. I hear they got Victorian gentlemen hot under the collar.

Gay men are sluts, yes, but most are also incredibly judgmental about looks.

Most gay guys would prefer more masculine, straight-acting guys and if you’ve got a decent enough body chances are you would be very popular at a gay club. Doesn’t mean gay men are less picky.

Besides, if you are like 40 it’s even better. An incredible number of gay men have daddy issues. If you are within that age range and are in decent shape they would want you to destroy their boy pussy.

If you look good from the neck down you would be made a lot of passes.

3 Likes

Well, it does :slight_smile: I was bringing the exact same body into ‘straight’ situations and getting a lot less attention. QED. Women react to a whole bunch of other things besides physical appearance, and also (IMO) have a much more specific mental schema that pushes their buttons. Gay men might be critical about body shape, but in general a man’s ‘type’ is pretty flexible. A woman’s ‘type’ is in much sharper focus.

Aaaanyway … I was just suggesting that this guy shouldn’t have had any particular problems. Maybe everyone knew he had a really small dick? Word like that gets around, I guess.

Imo most straight guys are turned on by lesbian activity.

Some straight guys think lesbians present a challenge to their seductive “powers,” but I can’t think of a single guy I know who is all-systems-go in the presence of a lesbian singular.

I think this rapist likely had some issues with his self esteem. I have to wonder at the vigor of his mental gymnastics along about victim twenty or so, when it must have begun to dawn on him that he needed help. A hundred victims later he must have been in a very extremely bad place.

1 Like

By that point he was probably just addicted to the rush and not really giving the ethical aspect of it much thought.

1 Like

I wonder if he was capable of having sex if it wasn’t with unconscious men.

If he was otherwise sexually active then maybe he’s a rapist with overwhelming power fantasies. If this was his only sexual activity, then I can’t imagine the corner he found himself in mentally when he was caught.

The guys he could get were probably not his type. He’s probably more into straight guys.

2 Likes

Idk. Doing it right includes ample lubrication and communication with the partner. I don’t see how getting Non-consenting anal penetration Can not hurt. Not to mention some weird lube feeling next day.

I’ve had some shits that made my ass hurt and that’s going out.

So this guy comes to UK at the age of 24 in 2007 to study for a masters, supported by his wealthy christian family. Bit unusual to only start this behaviour at 24, was he already “buggering around” in Indonesia and his family covered it up by sending him away to Manchester and supported him there rather than him bring his bad habits back home?
More questions than answers in this case…

He probably couldn’t because they still do public whippings over there. He was probably a closest and had to repress it for a long time. Which could be why he was messed up in the head and did all of this in the UK.

1 Like

Only in Banda Aceh. Elsewhere, it is legal, if seriously frowned upon. Can’t find anything about his origin other than ‘Indonesia’.

That’s because you’re a cow.

1 Like

That depends on how hot she is.

Too much info in this thread.