Buffet in New Taipei or Taipei

Does anyone know of any good buffets that serve lobster and decent all you can drink tap beer?

In Tainan, there is the Crowne Plaza Hotel, which serves lobster and tap beer. I’m looking for something similar up north.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

loads check out all the deals on EZTable. You can usually get a good deal if you pay in advance for 2 or more people

La Rotisserie is a good one!
Not cheap, but it’s very nice.

No. 3號, Section 1, Chengde Road, Datong District, Taipei City, 103
02 2181 9977
https://g.co/kgs/DSf2b2

1 Like

This is pretty decent too:

https://www.regenthotels.com/regent-taipei/dining/brasserie

One-for-one with AMEX Platinum.

1 Like

This thread goes through buffets, but there’s nothing specifically about lobster or beer:

That doesn’t sound like a good deal.

Lots of big hotels in Taipei. Check with them. I know Caesar Park has a buffet, I did not see any lobsters because I only went there for their afternoon tea… and even that was around 700+ (normal meal is double that). But other hotels will have something similar. Especially Yuanshan Hotel, they are sure to have something… if you can afford it.

Hyatt Hotel Cafe has great food including really good Indian food with condiments and all the beer, select cocktails and bubble milk tea you can drink.

A perfect weekend might be eating and drinking all the beer you can until the buffet closes at 2 pm, going back to the room and crashing out for a few hours, waking up for dinner and doing it again, then dance it off at Ziga Zaga. Note: Ziga is boring and old but at least short walking distance back to room.

1 Like

Geez. Is that place still alive? I remember going there like twenty years ago. Where all the celebrities used to hang out.

Yeah it’s still there. They still have rotating house bands to stay for a month or so.

Whenever I drop in because I have an event inside the building seems to be mostly hotel guests or office party groups.

And a couple lonely Auntie’s sitting around the bar.

You’re not selling this place very well… :rofl:

Guy