Business Idea

Been done in Canada.

Ok finally read all of this…Friggin Hilarious! Wonder what became of Nicholas Okorie

1 Like

Make a forum for foreigners and then use it to passivly aggressive troll them when you are having a shit day. Oh wait.

One more time we got a topic opened by a new user who never came back to check the mess they created…

What mess? I have shared my pearls of bizdom.

Unfortunately, you were casting your pearls before swine…

Pearly necklaces. Cheap to produce and the punters will lap them up!

That’s difficult when you are from a country which is famous for bad food (UK representin’)

1 Like

I’ve heard fish and chips isn’t too bad.

If it’s done well then it’s ok (Anstruther Fish Bar in Scotland is very good) but most chippy’s on the high street of your average town will eventually lead you to hospital for gall bladder removal surgery if you visit too often.

I think that one went over you

I’ve been told by poms that it’s better in Australia

Oh Mother Mary and Joseph, yeah, that’s never been tried before :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Actually I have what I think is a pretty solid idea for a business idea in Taiwan but wouldn’t have a rat’s arse of a clue where to start in implementing it

Or did it go over you? :wink:

How about Taiwan?

2 Likes

What’s up with the people in Central Taipei (saw it near Da’an MRT) trying to sell small amounts of what looks like spoiled vegetables to people in cars? Do people actually buy that stuff, or am I missing something?

I’ll be honest, I don’t follow

I once shared an idea to swap batteries in electric vehicles instead of charging them.

1 Like

I believe the lactation consultant considers itself to have understood exactly what you meant by mint yet considers you to have missed the humorous intent in its reply.

Wishing you a pleasant day… :bowing:

1 Like