Butchered English and funny pics

Can anyone vouch for the authenticity of this?

IMG20190516162100

1 Like

it looks nothing like the milk loaf i had as a kid,
and it isn’t toast until its toasted. Until then its just bread, or potential Toast

https://www.warburtons.co.uk/milk-roll-sandwich-faces

1 Like

In Chinese, 吐司 (a transliteration of “toast”) means “sliced bread,” i.e. bread for making toast.

Or Potential Toast :smile:

1 Like

As opposed to “toasted toast” or 烤土司

1 Like

wouldn’t that be Toasted Bread?

I didn’t even notice the “toast” part lol.

Make the wrapper non-transparent, and you’ll have Schrodinger’s toast.

No no no no, you’ve both got that wrong. My students tell me that toast isn’t bread. Toast is toast and bread is bread. No relation between the two.

And the Taiwan High Speed Railway isn’t a train. Just for your information.

And a scooter is always a 150cc or less and a motorcycle the ones with a red license plate.

Now you know!

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Yum!

4 Likes

Cows do love their salt licks :yum:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

P_20190519_121451

hehe…wifi tittles

1 Like

It’s that a capital i?

I was practicing “what will you do later” or something along those lines with the kids.
One of the kids name’s is Willy. Another kid said “I will play with willy later” o.o
And my own mistake. The kids were saying “Howard-bird” and I thought it was a silly nickname or something. We were practicing “did you ____ yesterday?” and they were acting silly so I said “did you kiss Howard-bird yesterday?”. They laughed a lot harder than I expected. Turns out it didn’t mean what I thought it meant

Annnnnnd…now you know that bird means schlong in Chinese.

Well I already knew chicken and turtle head, but not bird!
The way I learnt how to say todger in Chinese was when I told my friend about how I stroked someone’s ferret in the park

You should also be aware that “walking the bird” means whipping out your lizard in public.

Well if in doubt, as they say