Buy a forum a coffee

I think facemask would be far more appropriate in these trying times

3 Likes

ā€˜Buy a Coffeeā€™ is more concise than ā€˜Wait in Line for 40 Minutes to pick up 2 Masks.ā€™

Plus, the Coffee one will outlast this current crisis and not seem like a dated reminder of bad times when this is over.

1 Like

I bought a coffee. Seems fair since I used the site for lots of information throughout the years.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I was going to buy them a coffee, but both the UI and me were broken.

Also, 50% of stuff I post get removed or temped. Maybe I should give you a coffee and then take it off your hands 1 minute later.

10 Likes

I hate coffee. Overrated muck.

And ā€œcoffeeā€ is a non-count noun.

Guy

1 Like

You seem pretty optimistic these arenā€™t the end timesā€¦

Plus, if weā€™re going to be geographic about all this, what about bubble tea?

Without coffee I donā€™t know how Iā€™d get through the day. Need that caffeine boost. Taste is secondary.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a terrible time, but itā€™s not the apocalypse. In a year, life will be pretty much back to normal.

:face_vomiting:

Red Bull. Anyway, tea has nearly as much caffeine as coffee.

As an aside, I was unfriended by three people on Facebook for sniggering at their coffee fetishes. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are more memes on social media about coffee than cats.

Some people really take that shit seriously.

Guy

I thought those pictures were forbidden on FB.

I just drank my coffee with extra milk and honey. Take that, coffee old geezers!

Is there a way to do this where I donā€™t have to show my real life information? With a credit card it wanted an email, and with paypal it wanted to ship to my home address. Iā€™d prefer to just stay anonymous and buy you folks a couple of coffees.

8 Likes

Cheers. I did not expect it needed that much personal information. The form says, ā€œsign up isnā€™t requiredā€ so I assumed it would be simpler than what you observed.

Iā€™ll look out for ways other websites have kept things simple and private and post here about it

3 Likes

It appears the email address is not validatedā€¦

Do you mean that you can put a fake email address?

Try to convince a coffee user, they say bollocks. We know the truth :wink:

1 Like

I also saw that you had given money. Is there a way to connect the credit card payment to the user? I guess this is a question for GooseEgg.

Obviously not a very educated, scientific lot.

To make it fair, you should buy two coffees and remove one of them a minute later.

4 Likes